1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wait a minute…

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by htownfan_9210, Jul 31, 2021.

1. jakedasnake

jakedasnake Member

Love the honesty from you. You should watch Year of the Yao which is a great documentary about Yao and his translator who ended up being his best friend for awhile. The many engagements and commercials, etc. that Yao endured was also endured by his translator which was one of the most impressive things about Yao. The way he just handled every interview with class while being exhausted, lonely, scared, etc. was truly inspiring. I need to watch again to be reminded what the human body and mind can endure with the right attitude and kindness. That is what I will always remember about Yao and luckily this documentary documented everything that he went through his rookie season.

D-rock likes this.
  2. jakedasnake

jakedasnake Member

Glad to have you on the board. What are your thoughts about Sengun and his potential in the NBA. I assume you have followed him for awhile?

3. D-rock

D-rock Member

I'm good with it.

4. D-rock

D-rock Member

Sounds like you're lining up the next person to hate.

5. Sengun

Sengun Member

I shared everything what I thought about him in this topic. You can look at last three pages.

https://bbs.clutchfans.net/threads/2021-nba-draft-16th-overall-rockets-select-alperen-sengun.312457/

To sum it up, if Houston focuses on developing him and he seizes the chance, we'll be talking about Houston's steal in this draft 10 years from now.

jakedasnake and Dubious like this.