1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wahhabi were rights on this..

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Exiled, Jan 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

You must have ADD. This has never been about differences in ideology or beliefs. Not in this thread or the other one from a few days ago.

Nobody gives a crap about what you or I believe in. This is about exactly what you are doing. Read the wiki description of your kind. You're making the case for it. Your type of crazy ****heads is why the world is the way it is. Thanks for bringing ISIS into the world. Slow clap.

2. sammy

Exiled is exactly why I refuse to visit Saudi. I've heard about the ways his kind treat people there. I'll end up in a Saudi jail after I b**** slap someone like Exiled. They feel powerful in their craptastic country.

3. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Not killing one subgroup of people in one foreign country = keeping to yourself?

I get your general point, but it is obviously way more nuanced than that. There are major historical and geopolitical reasons for why they act that way. If you think that extremists shiites can't be mobilized to do the same thing if put in the same exact circumstances, you're making a mistake.

4. Mathloom

Supporting Member

I told you sammy. He's breaking out the playbook slowly cause we haven't given him a great reason to but he just has to break it out. Should I send him into full r****d mode?

5. sammy

Is there another level to him? :eek:

I'm all for open dialogue in the context of the discussion. This has nothing to do with what the discussion is about. Actually, I would like to know more about Khomeini.. He really said that in one of his book? Smh. Sounds pretty unbelievable. Lol

6. Mathloom

Supporting Member

Mister Exiled, I just check now and you right I am the shia. Before I was lying because I am loving taqiyya so much, inside my heart i am shia but I cannot control myself for lying it is in my blood i love it so much. Maybe these Amreekan peoples make me confused.

Just now I remember that khomeini he make some good research about sahaba person. Why they don't follow the rasool bro? They ruin Ali. Ali is so amazing. You seen his pictures? Handsome guys. I love to make big palace with gold and diamond all for ali and bow and prostrate everyday. Why aisha do that if she love muslims? Please exiled you stop being sunni is bad ok.?

god bliss elder protocols of zion.

:p :grin:

7. Mathloom

Supporting Member

Dude there's like this list of fatwas which go around in forwards, one of them is about the babies and another is about how if there's an earthquake and you fall through the floor of your house with your dick sliding straight into a woman's vagina then that's permitted sexual intercourse. TRUE STORY. That would be the next fatwa he describes for you. He doesn't know the other 60 whatever, he'll look it up from a list or just say "there's plenty more where that came from!"

I don't know where they get this **** from, there's some markings on these fatwas which refer to some books which they've never seen and they don't know if the reference numbers correspond to anything. My iranian friends tell me yeah they guess it's possible he may have said it in the context of some example or something but he says a lot of crazy **** and they don't really give a damn about it.

Given extremists on both sides are equally prone to raping kids, I don't see the relevance really. The way he views things, you as a shia for example essentially worship khomeini's teachings and everything you know about islam is based on his interpretation - which, as you know, couldn't be further from the truth. The fact that you're saying you've never heard this - he assumes you're lying to save face. That's what they're taught, and I don't really blame teenagers for believing this stuff but for a grown ass man who has been around the world and did his undergrad in UoFH it's just shameful and to a certain extent alarming. I would never allow this guy into my house, I have a mother and a sister and these people view women as whores if they are Muslims who don't cover strictly. There is nothing to learn from him whatsoever.

I do, however, always encourage people to just read up more through non-Islamic historical sources about Islamic history because it gives a really good context to what you already know. What might be more interesting is learning about the history of wahhabism, particularly before the pact.

8. sammy

^Lol

Looked into those quotes. Blatant translation misrepresentations.

"If a man were to" becomes "a man can".. Lol. Smh

Btw, guys if you were to **** a goat, you could sell it to folks in Dallas. :grin:

9. Exiled

Exiled Member

Mathloom was talking about Toqiya : plain and simple = lying to non-Shiea

It's a must and a requirement for Shiea ,according to their Mullas : if you don't use "Toqiya", then it's like you left prayers. [fakiyah presence 2/313]

( if you leave "tokiyah", then you are a non believer )

Same text exist in
    Akayed of believers p.261
    Bases of alkafi p.573/3
    Forbidden gains p.163

10. Exiled

Exiled Member

Sammy you seem to hate many thing I mentioned the same way I do, I recommend reading this book "Omar & Shiea" written by a respectable Shiea: Hassan Alwai

11. Mathloom

Supporting Member

Bro, no such books found by those exact names on google in english. At least if you're going to copy/paste from your whatsapp/bbm, do a small search.

Also, no such quote in english anywhere.

Listen, just copy/paste it properly no need to change some words so that we dont' find the website which will show everything you believe in. Nothing we find is going to be worse than what all of us know you believe.

Please Exiled, show me the links please to these texts. Let me guess, these are the books only available in hard copy and only some old people in your neighbourhood claim to have smuggled it into the country and they showed you some of it or some pictures and you never bothered to google it?

Let's see the texts. You can't just have it memorized, you must have a link or a book. If it's a book, send the picture. If it's a link, send the link. Even if it's in Arabic.

12. Exiled

Exiled Member

you should knew it by heart ,

Shiea has 4 main books, regarded as the most accurate books after what they call" incomplete Quran" :confused:

1-AlKafi (الكافي في الأصول والفروع)
    2-tahtheeb alahkam تهذيب الأحكام للطوسي
    3-alistibsar. الاستبصار للطوسي
    4-for those who don't have Fakiyeh لمن لا يحضره الأفقية كتبه الصدوق

As for the crazy Khoumni fatwa it's from his famous book: تحرير الوسيلة

Notice : I brought example from their most regarded books, I was't fishing from unknown sources .

وابحث كذلك عن احاديث معاقبة الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم بإحراق دبره لانه عاشر عائشه رضي الله عنها ولديك احاديث الزنا بدون زواج او احاديث قتل السنة

Since you are going to google it better this time,and you repeatedly stated " similar text existed in Sunni, here is my challenge" bring any immoral fatwa or crazy fatwa from Wahhabis " aside from forbidding homosexuality.and I'm ready to leave the entire Islam

Or

a [[[]][[[single fatwa justify killing innocent people Muslims or non Muslims []]]]]]