1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wahhabi were rights on this..

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Exiled, Jan 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

2. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I'm Shia...guess I'm going to hell :(

3. glynch

He will have to change from the widely held contented moderate position that believes deeply what the NYT, Washington Post and the rest of our essentially official media which preaches that America is always in intentions and deeds at worse the best reasonably possible in the world at this time. Interesting that belief can be held very strongly even by immigrants to the USA whose countries have suffered the bad effects of many of US policies.

#43 glynch, Jan 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
  4. Exiled

Exiled Member

No plz don't say this , is this fake too!,,,was't like a 4 toys trucks too bringing food to an anorexics village , I donated 37500$ each year since 2011 to Syrians refugees , :( what a scam

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/11/middleeast/syria-madaya-starvation/

5. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

They got their food. Only problem is the qat-infused Whabists will "commodere" everything and ration food and supplies to the appropriate parties (i.e. true believers, jahadists, etc). Sad thing is, to people like Exile, the extortion that these drugged-up Wahabists will practice is a worthy cause and that these starving people are necessary sacrifices.

[rQUOTEr]Aid convoy reaches besieged, starving Syrian town

An aid convoy entered a besieged Syrian town on Monday where thousands have been trapped without supplies for months and people are reported to have died of starvation.

Trucks carrying food and medical supplies reached Madaya near the Lebanese border and began to distribute aid as part of an agreement between warring sides, the United Nations and the Red Cross said.

...[/rQUOTEr]

6. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

I'm a bit ashamed, but I admit I keep checking this thread to see if Exiled will claim the group grope in Cologne was a Mossad false-flag operation.

7. Exiled

Exiled Member

I will attempt to be serious and answer you..I will break it down in order you get my point,so give me credit for this..

1st. Money is the bottom line in all foreigner affairs , ideology,influence and such things are only secondary or just a justification to serve the holy duty of making $€£.

2nd. The latest British Empire did score high on this issues, they controlled :resources ,monopolized markets,distributions .

3rd. Strategic thinking and planning assume you weaken your competitors and opponents , they don't based their decision only on current situation, but they use the past and potentials to draw a future image .
    I.e. Greek were a dominant force for centuries , just because they are in dept in 2010s doest means they will stay this way forever, it may take decades or centuries but they will go back on the top, let's not forget a nation that sent a man on the moon in 40 years later , they sent the wrong army to the wrong place, they fought ghost and went home bankrupted.

4th. Current American policy back from 1960s to this date is a total failure or partial failed, that's up for debate , the reason behinds it is of course : they didn't make $money$.

To put things in perspective ...assume the department of foreign affairs is...hmmm..a massive mammals. It has many nipples ...things would be like this..

Israel get a free nipple, Saudi pay for a nipple , Iran steal one, Egypt ,Jordan etc get a smaller nipples free too .and what the American tax payers public gets! Basically the joy of nursing.

There is a case of ARAMCO, (Arab American oil company), American explored the deserts, they found oil, they built the infrastructures, train staff, sell oil,then ..it was handled to Saudis ownership completely . This company worth 10x Chevron. And yes thank you very much it was 99.9% free.

8. Exiled

Exiled Member

Give Palestinians a fair resolution and I promise you , We will be a family again, no much love but no harms,after all we both are not really made for wars ,we like to do business and make money and"khaiy" stuffs, or like in mouses story , " hey..go fight with your God , we will stay here waiting for you.."

9. glynch

Hey, Exiled, have you ever been to the US or Europe?

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It's just weird that someone used "Wahhabi" and "rights" in the same sentence without it being about some form of abuse.

11. Exiled

Exiled Member

It's a thing you can relate to it, you defend carry one guns policy ,and you defend cops who killed alleged armed suspects in the same time ,complicated isn't

Glynch ..though I disagree with you on this topic or maybe different topics , I think you are genuinely good person and I do respect your opinion.

I finished my undergrad. in Houston , before they rename things 59,610,woke bo, Peter wild life's ,or when sugerland was the finest place to call home, or when the summit was an arena , and I visited over 30 countries , spent a year or more in 3 western countries .i reside currently in canada

I was against Wahhabis on some issues , and I do agree with Shia on Imam Ali. but Iranian and extremist Sheia had 37 years to prove them wrong, unfortunately they turned 90% of Muslims against them with their behaviours .

Though Shia represents less than 10 % of Muslims, 90% of Muslims immigrants in the West are Shiea , their views dominantly influences the general public views in the West too.

12. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Bro, you're still in middle eastern conspiracy 101.

Let me take you to one of the more senior courses of the wahhabis, MEC 302.

The cologne attack was funded by the mossad but the orders were executed by secret mossad-trained shiite militia embedding themselves in sunni societies abroad so that the blame falls on sunnis.

It's already known that cologne is a very liberal city, so it's no wonder that the shiites who love sinful butt sex would flourish there. No further evidence needed.

Also, there probably was no cologne attack. It was produced by those fantastic shiite filmmakers in Iran. LOOK HOW GOOD THEIR MOVIES ARE. They love making movies. THEY LOVE IT. :mad: They trade their filmmaking skills for mossad training.

Meanwhile, unfortunately the wahhabis themselves would have themselves valiantly stopped this attack but they're too busy clicking send on their bank transfers to ISI... uhh, charity organizations in Syria/Iraq and fending off the western media who are using the cologne attack to tarnish their noble causes.

You ready for MEC 401? :grin:

13. Exiled

Exiled Member

Shia humour is hilarious , this is a sample of how great their art performance by their high school kids ,just imagine how their pros can do more..

[youtube]NTa-6G2zxvg[/youtube]

BTW, Mathloom can you bring another exciting story where you were something you weren't but ....this time I won't stop you...

14. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

When all else fails, post videos of a small % of Shia Muslims that do "zanjeer matam." What does it have to do with the discussion at hand? Those are grown men in those videos. Idgaf what they do to themselves. I'm completely opposed to any children being forced to do that. Christians have done that in honor of Jesus through history.

FFS, Mathloom isn't Shia anyway. You must be inbred?

#54 sammy, Jan 11, 2016
  15. sammy

"Wahhabism has been accused of being "a source of global terrorism",[27][28] inspiring the ideology of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL),[29] and for causing disunity in Muslim communities by labelling Muslims who disagreed with the Wahhabi definition of monotheism as apostates[30] (takfir), thus paving the way for their execution for apostasy.[31][32][33] It has also been criticized for the destruction of historic mazaars, mausoleums, and other Muslim and non-Muslim buildings and artifacts.[34][35][36] The "boundaries" of what make up Wahhabism have been called "difficult to pinpoint",[37] but in contemporary usage, the terms Wahhabi and Salafi are often used interchangeably, and considered to be movements with different roots that have merged since the 1960s.[38][39][40] But Wahhabism has also been called "a particular orientation within Salafism",[41] or an ultra-conservative, Saudi brand of Salafism."

Aside from all of the evil **** they are doing, how Wahabis have destroyed history all over the Middle East including in Saudi Arabia is super sad.

Gotta love wiki. Everyone hates what you stand for, Exiled. Muslim or non-Muslim. You are the scum of the planet. Bottom-line. When will you get kicked outta here is the main question at this point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabism

#55 sammy, Jan 11, 2016
  16. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

Please keep him on the board

Rush Hour (1998)

17. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

When it comes to Shias vs Sunnis, all I know and all I care about is Shias generally keep to themselves.

How many Shia terrorists killed innocent civilians in Western countries?

18. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

No dude, I said it earlier he literally has no idea what to talk about unless it's very specific people that wahhabis hate. Like if I'm shia, there's a playbook, if I'm Jewish there's a playbook, etc. Of course, he has never read anything about anyone else's religion or his own religion because wahhabists rely on old uneducated men to deliver God's message to them.

I'm not even making this up, it's kind of like how old conservatives all have identical talking points derived from crazy radio or tv people but on the street they can't differentiate between bible quotes and quran quotes.

He thinks that I'm hiding being shia because I'm afraid of what he would say that I would never be able to respond to because the wahhabis have already come up with the most brilliant undisputable list if shia disses ever.

He truly thinks shias could be embarrassed to be shia and so they hide it lol. Amazing. A prototype from the past. That's why he sighs of relief when there are people IN THIS THREAD saying they are shia, but if he doesn't know what someone is... then :eek: :confused: :( OMG WHAT SHOULD I SAY? WHAT IS HE? he must be shia. He must be shia. or jewish. Either way, he must be one of those things cause he has to be lying. What else can he be. Iraqi? Irani? OMG could he be Bahraini?

How many UofH alumni facepalmed after reading his post? :grin:

19. sammy

^That makes complete sense and why he was fishing to know what I am as well.

I'm a boss, Exiled and have more game in my pinky than you and all of your Wahabi homies put together.

20. Exiled

Exiled Member

I stated before , I don't want to go into Shiea believes ,it didt make sense to the point I questioned how a person with a brain can follow such religion...,not that I want to debate your believes , but killing of Sunnies became a habits .

Do you want me to discuss your religion really ??

Take this , Khoumni your holy guider said in his book " tahreer wasila ". 2g/p221...."....sexual pleasure like touching,hugging ,wiener between thighs and such ...is ok even with infant..." :(

Do you want more! I have 65 Shiea fatwa within your most respectable schoolers books