1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wahhabi were rights on this..

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Exiled, Jan 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Exiled

Exiled Member

Pure lies collection which is typical with silly humerus you thought it may be funny , but exactly as expected it maybe caused by envious or ignorance . you feed dogs once and they become loyal to you , something shies wont do, since you spent time feeding of their money.

I speak about facts, things that well documented while you talk about fiction.
    You claim to have studied sectors ,but eventually you may lack intellectual skills to observe and understand what you actually read.

We speak about continues war crimes escalated since the past decades but actually it was planned since Khoumini took the power in Iran.

I don't think your selective memory recall death squads sent to Hajj since early 1980s .or death militias in the region.

Can you brain justify or admit that Shia militia NOW...

control Lebanon,Iraq, Syria and Yemen with guns pointed toward others.

2. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Poor kid, they didn't teach him what to say if he's not arguing with a shia or a "zionist". Quickly quickly, call the sheikh and tell him someone is asking what did ibn wahhab do before they gave him money. What was he?

I don't care about the brand of violence. The problem is extremists, from Iran and Syria and Lebanon and everywhere. But most people's religion isn't extreme. Wahhabis are 100% extremist, 100% violent in their source ideology. They are born for war, and their first act was to kill hundreds of thousands of sunni muslims. Every single practicing wahhabist is a problem for civilization.

A wahhabi talking about human rights! :grin: Amazing. "Every one has human rights problems" right? Hahaha. The losers' mantra.

Again, tell everyone here what you believe about marriage, what you believe about sex slaves, what you believe about prisoners of war, what you believe about a woman's right to cover herself or a man's right to control his wife. Go on. Share with us please. And don't hide behind Saudi laws which are ACTUALLY less draconian than your views. Think about that for a second. Tell us what you think about these things since you want to talk about human rights.

3. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

As a non-Muslim I don't have a side in this but this thread does point out something that many of us have been saying. The Islamic world is far from the monolith that many seem to think it is and war on terror rather than being solely a battle between the West and Islamic World is really a battle within the Islamic World that the rest of us have been drawn into.

4. Mathloom

Supporting Member

"Drawn into"? :rolleyes:

These are America's allies, for better or worse.

5. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes they are but that is why many of us have said we have long needed to reconsider our alliances. The US hasn't wanted to be associated with Sunni power yet it has with support of the House of Saud and the Gulf Emirates. It didn't want to be associated with Shiite militias yet it did when Saddam Hussein was overthrown. I will chalk a lot of this up to short sighted narrow interests and the very mistaken belief that somehow democracy and secular values could be imposed through military force.

But again if you're going to use this as a launching pad for your frequent blaming of all of the Middle East's problems on the US I will point out that this thread was started by a Sunni criticizing the Shiites these divisions have existed long before the US even existed as a country and even if the US were to completely pull out of the Middle East would continue to exist.

6. Mathloom

Supporting Member

I don't have any problem with the US or America or Americans. I love them as much as I love my own country and citizens of my own country.

No one is saying all of the middle east's problems are because of US foreign policy, just you. What I'm telling you is that us foreign policy is the #1 problem of the middle east's problems by a long shot and that's almost unanimously agreed by Arabs from Morocco to Oman, 350+ million people. There is plenty of polling data from American polling agencies to show this which I've posted many times, and even the CIA reported to then president George Bush based on those polls that Middle Easterners don't hate you for your freedoms, rather for the policies which have come into effect far earlier than any significant arab or muslim group/person posed any threat to US citizens, economy or country ever.

Divisions exist of course, just like in Europe and South American and the rest of Asia and Africa. But what has exasperated these divisions is the leaders in the region and the leaders in the region have mostly been brought to power by US institutions in the same way that they were in South America a couple of decades ago. This is intentional, active and now mostly public US foreign policy. There are no theories here, the US involves itself in choosing and maintaining power in foreign countries just like other countries do but the US has a totally different capability in doing so.

I live in a majority muslim country which has never before had a sectarian problem and it's because the government, no matter what faults we attribute to it, has financially and legally taken care of its citizens without regard to religious sect. That is how every sectarian and religious divide has been resolved in world history.

What plagues the middle east today is not sectarian war, it's a total lack of sovereignty and the absence of political processes to legitimately and effectively air grievances. Maybe you think I'm a conspiracy theorist who blames everything on "AMERICA". Totally false, as you can see in this thread I am highly critical of various elements in the middle east and it's not only wahhabis, and it's not only other people's countries. I am 100% supportive of Americans getting more from their practically corrupt representatives than they are getting now. On this board I support Americans to get what they want, and I bring up problems that are within the remit/responsibility/capability of Americans to fix. For example, Americans can not fix the labor issues/rights we have in the middle east, why on earth would I bring that up here?

What's it going to take for you to see that true democracy, or even an American-style democracy, in the Middle East is in direct contradiction with US foreign policy goals? The purpose of the US existence in the Middle East is to make money, control resources by influencing power. Look at the polls, what would Middle Easterners vote for in an environment of peace and calm, without the military presiding over elections, without foreign leaders flying in to broker deals in a sovereign nation? What Middle Easterners would vote for would cost your corporations a lot of money, and at the moment your corporations have a bigger say in governance than you do unfortunately.

#26 Mathloom, Jan 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
  7. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The only thing ME Muslims hate more than Zionists is other Muslims if they deviate the slightest bit in theology.

It's like an episode of the Jerry Springer Show with 200,000,000 people on stage and all of them have guns.

8. Exiled

Exiled Member

I knew it :), once you finished copying the BS you have been thought, you started to pull crap out from your......,style difference is so remarkable

You have contradicted your self a few times until I lost interest in counting..

- you avoided to point any finger toward Iran/Shiea sectarians violence toward Sunni .
    - you mentioned you studied Islamic sectors , though you didn't know any single credited book single Wahhabis as a different sector, every sunnies schooler say Wahhabism is just an extension to Hanbali school . Again one more info you pulled from no where.

- you acted as if Saudis do not support A Shia government in Tajikistan and Iraqi moderate shiea, a thing only over looked by an extremist Shia .

- you claim your properties was seized by Shiea Militia , so you are most likely an Iraqi, you think it's was ok though, this is definitely means they chopped your ball too.

- you contradict your self again when you said " if I was a Shia I would had said it.." ...nah...you pretend to have a brain and insert your sneaky poison whenever is applicable into muslim debate to spread your agenda .

* Shiea mentioned above mean 12th sector the Iranian brand, not zaidi Shia or Ismaili or any reasonable group

9. Mathloom

Supporting Member

No sir, they tried to teach me the same books as you and I'm DEFINITELY not Iraqi, and again not Shia.

It's driving you crazy kid. I know, I grew up with people like you. I watched friends being sent to do jihad in countries they never heard of only to get killed for nothing. You're trying to force me into a description because it helps you relax for a minute or two, but deep down ask yourself why can't you have this discussion unless I was a shia? Because you don't have real, logical arguments you just have talking points just like extremist christians, jews, sunni, shia. Just talking points, no understanding of your own geopolitics.

What will you do in the real world? In the real world people are not one of two things they taught you to hate.

Go ahead, keep asking questions to get clues instead of asking you WHY do you have to know what I believe just to discuss why Wahhabis are the most violent, backwards people in all of Islam.

10. Exiled

Exiled Member

Actually I just want to make sure you r ..ok...and not a ...schizophrenic .

You have nice stories to tell whenever it's convenient, and before I start to enjoy the story to the end..

I find out it was another made up lies. :p..like when Shia militias stole your land but....that didn't happens in first place , because you are not Iraqis. Lol..WTF, why did you bring this story in first place ???

Anyhow...lost soul , chameleon known to change of colours , whatever your heart is...it's a lizard lol

Anyhow , whether you like it or not, Saudi-led coalition is ready finally with 36 Muslims countries joining efforts to fights terrors, certainly Iranian worst nightmare

11. Exiled

Exiled Member

In about the same time , British rewarded Zionist with Palastian. And rewarded Safawi family with Persia( named after to Iran ) .

One country was on the expense of palastianians,

the other on the expense of Kurds,Arab,Balosh,Turkmans .

,what a great distraction they have created and they absolutely served their propose .

12. Ottomaton

Supporting Member

Lulz.

Can't forget the ubiquitous ME conspiracy theories. Make that 200,000,000 armed paranoid schizophrenics on stage at the Jerry Springer show.

The types of losers who schemed in the ME weren't trying to distract you. They were perfectly happy to look you in the eyes while they were stealing from you with the complicity of your "leaders". But surely, if you want to talk about British patronage in the 30'show and 40's, their dealings with the House of Saud have to be among the greatest and most successful of British relationships from their point of view?

#32 Ottomaton, Jan 10, 2016
  13. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Is exiled a Rockets fan? How the hell did he end up here? :confused:

I started making a post but said ef it what's the point in engaging with him. Mathloom made a point that resonated with me. In every sect, there are extemists. I'm not talking about terrorists. I'm talking about people that are haters for a lack of a better word. They usually come from lower income, lower education levels. Kind of like the majority of Trump's fan base. They're called "jahil" aka ignorant, illiterate, barbarous. These type of groups and people have been outcasted by every center and masjid in Houston. The difference is that every Wahabi thinks the way Exiled does. That's why he attacked me and called me Persian and then said something about having an identity crisis that I quite didn't understand. He called Mathloom Shia, which I don't think he is anyway. He just spews hatred. The only people Muslims truly despise are Wahabis. They can't all be wrong, imo.

Muslims have a common enemy and that's Isis, Boki Haram and other major terrorist orgs. It's all about unity at the moment. Muslims have to work together to overcome what the Wahabi movement has been able to accomplish.

#33 sammy, Jan 10, 2016
  14. Buck Turgidson

No idea, he's walked the line here between scarily crazy and sadly fascinating for many months now.

15. Exiled

Exiled Member

[youtube]dmsNNc1nfKY[/youtube]

16. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

He also (and this is just from the last few days), among other things, called my father a Nazi who persecuted Jews, said that Honey Bear must have HIV, etc. etc.

I'm pretty sure that this guy should not really be posting here. Worst of the worst.

Sadly, most Muslims also despise Jews (often disguised as "we don't hate Jews, just Israel"). And they are wrong about that.

17. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

^I don't get that vibe. It's all about specifically Zionists and Israel. Plenty of Rabbi's have stood next to Muslims in protest. Even here in Houston.

18. Exiled

Exiled Member

I wish you were Persian, at least I can give an excuse , nationalism ,is the main blanket and motivation for Iranian to support their country but not that many would back their government.

But for Arab Shia it's a different story, they are so to speak more royal than their King. Remember 2009 green revolution in Iran!...Arab Shiea militias (hezboallah,Sard,Hakeem etc,) helped crack down the Iranian opposition.

[youtube]gtCSekChrVM[/youtube]

I can't understand this blind support to this regime , or the savage desire of killing of harmless civilians in the region.

http://www.mojahedin.org/home

As for rooting for the Rockets , I actually do, but like in Mathloom case, I hide it this season because they are anything but short of a disappointment

19. Exiled

Exiled Member

Jerry...jerry...lol that old show targeted audience with low I.Q,no class...things you can bond with quite well.

Google "sykes-Picot agreement ", Before you say it's fiction

Whether we like it or not, it reshaped the world. This agreements unified India like never before and divided Middle East ,created Israel and Iran. BP the famous oil company that polluted the Gulf years ago originally stands for British Persian petroleum if you want to talk about partnership.

20. Ottomaton

Supporting Member

The delusion is that they were trying to "distract" you.

You don't need to distract someone when you can walk right into their house and take everything without the slightest fear for yourself.

They found people like Ibn Saud who would help them and put them in place because they were easier to work with. Not as part of some grand misdirection campaign to prevent the Arab world from.... whatever. To the people who liked to play with the world back then, that would be like creating a distraction for cattle at the abbetoir for fear of oganized cows.