1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Wade offended by Pacers celebration after playoff win

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by GreatOne1978, May 15, 2012.

1. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

Meh, he's just trying to get his guys hyped up and motivated by embellishing things. Hell, if an opposing team won and celebrated on the Rockets logo like that this place would be up in arms. This really isn't a big deal one way or another.

2. dmenacela

dmenacela Contributing Member

I agree. Wade, Lebron and superfriends shall bounce back. Huge win for the Pacers though. I had Heat in 4 or 5 games. Hmm...

3. Jontro

Jontro Member

The "Big 3 Initiative" has turned Wade into a douche, while LerBon gradually matures.

4. likestohypeguy

Once thegames start, is gon be easy.

5. meh

meh Contributing Member

It doesn't say much for the Heat if this were true. I mean, a team with 2 of the top-5 players in the entire NBA vs a team with no star requiring motivational tools? That's pretty sad. With the Heat's talent, they should be walking around like every loss in the playoffs is a fluke with no chance of being repeated. Not something to actually worry about.

6. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

Ppl gave Rose props? I thought a good number of ppl were calling him a sore loser and whiner. Maybe the superfans of the big name players were giving him props.

it's not like dunking it or shooting 3's in the final seconds when ur up by a large margin (Olajuwon on Barkley and Francis/Mobley on AI Sixers). If you win then you have a right to celebrate. Esp. if you beat a premiere team on their court.

7. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

You Sir have won the Internet with this statement.

8. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

*Repped BTW

9. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

Isn't he the same guy who said Olympians should get paid, coming from a guy who will get paid more than other Olympians by way of sponsors, the more he says, the more he looks childish. Isn't he the guy who hacked Kobe in the All-Star game? He clearly thinks he is above the game, above the NBA and above all, thinks he is entitled to do whatever he wants without consequences. Too bad, he is playing, or played with NBA MVPs (Bron and Shaq), or he'd be eating Melo pie.

10. pacertom

pacertom Member

The funny thing is, there was almost no celebration whatsoever, just a few mild fistpumps, because David West started yelling at his teammates to get off the court and to get to the locker room, because "we don't celebrate nothin' yet, we've got three more games to win"

Methinks that the offseason signing of David West, coming off a bad knee injury and at a somewhat-criticized figure of 10 million, is paying some dividends on the court and off.

1 person likes this.
  11. Prince

Prince Member

the LeBron effect..

12. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

This is even weaker than when people cry about the other team running up the score. You don't want to see them celebrate on your court, then beat them.

This brought to you by the crew that threw themselves a party before winning a single game:
    [​IMG]

13. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

This^.

14. JLOBABYDADDY

JLOBABYDADDY Member

If you don't want me dancing in your endzone, keep me out. ~Terrell Owens

15. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

I was kind of neutral on who I wanted to win last night's game.... until Wade decided to just stare into the crowd (while the game was still going on) after not getting a foul call he wanted. And then he followed that up by tackling Darren Collison for no reason at all.

Screw D-Wade

16. SacTown

SacTown Member

RIP Pacers.

17. SunsRocketsfan

Damn it Wade.. of all people how can he be complaing about class and celebration? Thats one of the reasons why people hated the Heat last season was all their celebration, cocky attitude, and off court crap.

I wanted to root for lebron since he seems like a nice guy that is just immature and is clearly an amazing basketball player.

Wade on the other hand has become of the biggest douche bags in the NBA. FU WADE .. hope you never win another ring.

18. what

what Member

19. Qball

Qball Contributing Member

At least the Pacers didn't dance on court like a certain teammate did...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xX5NdToDjfk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

20. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

I can't decide who the bigger tool is out of dwayne wade and chris paul.