1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Vujacic "The machine" was on safe mode

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Blurr#7, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Member

So apparently D-bag Sasha was holding back his scoring prowess with the Lakers as it would disturb the balance and cost the team wins (What a team player!). If you tought he couldn't be a bigger D-bag well, you were wrong.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...-too-humble-to-score-30-points?urn=nba-320244

2. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

Me too. I can get 20 or 30 rebounds anytime I want.

But I want there to be good competition and not one man total annihilation so I stopped myself from joining the NBA.

3. Nolocke

Nolocke Member

Thank god he was holding back, I don't think any of us could withstand his awesomeness.

4. Mr. Space City

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. clutch citizen

6. Rockzilla

Rockzilla Member

Is he talking about when he plays NBA 2k?...Cause I know he aint talking about him in an actual game. I mean come on we talking about Sasha man. Sasha. Not Kobe, not LeBron but Sasha. Sasha!

1 person likes this.
  7. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

He was misquoted ..He meant I can win MVP anytime I want ala Lebron James

8. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

I could be in the all-star every year, but I give my place to others, so they can go and play there.

9. Jontro

Jontro Member

I could be filthy rich if I wanted to, but I didn't want to jeopardize others' chances so I opted to being poor instead.

10. kovacs242

kovacs242 Member

We're talking about practice, not the actual GAME.

11. worzel gummidge

[​IMG]
    ...and the Machine wins.

1 person likes this.
  12. tofu--

tofu-- Member

Stop hating, guys. The man is the reason Kobe won those championships. He's the reason the NBA is so popular. Just imagine if he had tried to steal the thunder from Kobe-- which we know he can do. Sasha can get 20-30 points anytime he wants, unlike Kobe or Lebron or the other greats who can barely get theirs. But no, he had to hold back for the good of the NBA-- if he ousted Kobe in popularity, then it would shatter Kobe's legacy. He wouldn't want that to happen. That's why he went to New Jersey-- he knew he was getting too good, that he might slip up one day and shoot above 40% in LA after getting his bloated contract. Can't have that.

But he's holding back in New Jersey too, you know. That's why he's not getting 20-30 points and that's why he's not starting on a team with few offensive weapons. That's why on games he's cold he'll jack up the 15 shots and on days he's hot he won't shoot at all. He wants to keep the league from knowing how good he is so he tries to play the right way and make sure New Jersey stays out of the playoff picture and getting into the lottery. He sees the big picture.

He wants a better team. He knows they're capable of it. He just doesn't want you guys to know that.

13. showtang043

showtang043 Member

guys fisher and quite a few other players reiterated this idea too that many players are talented and fi they get the green light for 20 shots a game, its not unreasonable that many could force out 20 points. A lot if opportunity, timing, situation, and team style, thats why every year we get a break out player from the bench who just all of a sudden starts doing well, bc of a green light and mroe minutes

sasha, as much as many hate him, can still score, hes not a lead scorer and not great at creating him self, but he could be a mike miller, wally type of player where he is a shooter so if he plays off of stars and other palyers and is told to shoot its not unreasonable to see him drop 15 a game and more on 'good' nights

14. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Member

Guys, I could bang scarlett j. and sofia vergara at the same time, but I don't want to ruin our friendship.

1 person likes this.
  15. Francis 4 ever

It is true for the most part, but then you have to consider percentages. Case in point: trevor ariza during part of last season. Mediocre role players get the green light and is stats explode.

16. Aggie2012

Aggie2012 Member

17. underrated015

underrated015 Member

:eek: lucky sasha fierce i mean vujachick

18. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Member

I'm just not even gonna let you you what I'm holding back. Cuz I'm holding it back. But its MAJOR

19. Bigmarky

Bigmarky Member

U DONT WIN FRIENDS WITH SALAD

20. Patience

Patience Member

I guess Vujacic meant "I know I can score 20 or 30 points anytime I want (if the game goes to triple overtime)"