1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Vote Texans into Probowl!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by cmpatel, Oct 17, 2006.

1. cmpatel

cmpatel Member

NFL Probowl voting has begun...lets vote in the Texans that deserve it!!! Andre Johnson and Dameco Ryans!!! show your support!!!

http://nfl.com/probowl

cp

2. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

My vote goes for Ron "1 yard gain" Dayne.

3. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

Andre should make that easily. Put him on a good team and he would score 12+ touchdowns every season.

4. rocktsballastro

the texans don't deserve to have a player in the pro bowl.

5. rodrick_98

rodrick_98 Contributing Member

why??

6. rhino17

rhino17 Member

How about,

NO

7. redgoose

redgoose Contributing Member

AJ could argueably be voted in. He made it before. If he had more deep balls thrown for touchdowns he'd be a sure thing. He made it in before. Other than that, i wouldn't vote anyone in, and i'm the kind of guy that stuffs the ballot box with home town players! :cool:

8. Jackfruit

Jackfruit Contributing Member

Demeco Ryans deserves to make it, IMO. I voted for him.

9. hatemavs4life

hatemavs4life Member

If and when Angry Dre gets his 1000+ yds receiving for 3 out of 4 years in the league, you're damn right AJ deserves to go to the pro bowl. Hell, name any other receiver that had/has no legitimate WR to tandem with? Even what he has had opposite him has been inconsistent at best.

AJ has done more with less than possibly another WR. He doesnt exactly have the greatest QB, and has almost always had to deal with an inconsistent running game in addition to boot.

Rookies generally dont go to the pro bowl unless they REALLY set the league on fire. D-Ryans is good it's possible maybe get a pick or two that might help.

10. NJRocket

NJRocket Contributing Member

The game is boring and unwatchable as it is.....why would i want any Texans in it?

11. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Are you f'n seriuos... :eek: ;) :D

12. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

Dunta Robinson is the only guy I'd vote for. Ryans is a good ROY candidate, but I don't know about Pro Bowl just yet.

Evan

13. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Dunta is having a horrible year. I love him, but he's been slowly regressing for some time now. Not sure what's going on with him.

14. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I agree, I think he should have made it last year for sure but definatly not this year

15. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

Love that...

16. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

David Carr could potentially have a pro-bowl worthy season this year *if* he continues to pass like he did in the first four games. Every QB has bad days, just ask Rex Grossman.

AJ probably deserves a vote, and Demeco definitely deserves one. Demeco has been the best player on this team this season, and he should be contending for Rookie of the Year honors by the time all is said and done.

17. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Oh, man....you realize the can of worms you're about to open? ;)

I love Demeco, what a great pick he was. We may have our MLB for the next 10 years.

But....

The MLB is naturally going to get the most tackles on the team and Demeco is only 12th in the league in total tackles. Of course, we've had a bye week, but most of the players ahead of him are MLB's.

I love the guy, but it may be a little early for a Pro Bowl.

18. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

How come no one's criticizing AJ for dropping at least three passes that would've resulted in first downs on Sunday?

19. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

Wait a minute -- you mean that can was closed the whole time? ;-)

Ahh... his tackles must have tailed off a bit (or the dallas game really hurt his stats), because I remember he was in the top 3 after the first few games. It's not just the tackle tally though -- he has been very impressive, extremely active...you hear his name mentioned on just about every other play.

20. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Because Carr put a funny spin on the ball which made it difficult for AJ to catch it. Carr sucks.