1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Von Wafer > Tracy McGrady

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kaitanuva, Jan 13, 2009.

1. janpwnz

janpwnz Member

The thing is, which line up you think will yield a better result at the end of the season. The current one? or this one below?
    C-Yao
    Pf-Scola
    Sf-Bat
    Sg-Waver
    Pg-Tmac (as a combo guard tho, 18/10)

I will take the later any day!

2. janpwnz

janpwnz Member

why? It's because the opponents are actually forcing the rockets to give the ball to alston so he can throw his bricks into the ocean! The dude's wide open and yet he's shooting at the low 30's for the year. Honestly i think Yao's fadeway jumpers with 2 ppl on him have a higher percentage than Airballston wide open 20 footers.

3. Noob Cake

Noob Cake Member

C-Yao 18/9
    Pf-Scola 12/10
    Sf-Battier 10/4
    Sg-Wafer 13/2
    Pg-Tmac 18/9

I think that this is the best line up for us. Backed up by....
    C- Deke
    Pf- Landry/Hayes
    Sf- Artest
    Sg- Brooks
    Pg- Rafer

I do not want Luther in anything other than garbage time. I really like how Wafer is sucking up all of luther's time dry.

4. janpwnz

janpwnz Member

Maybe if Rafer starts to show up at the game and practice SOBER then he might just shoot better and deserves his spot. Otherwise we should WAIVE-A-ALSTON asap or at least let him get on the 2nd unit.