1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Vivek Ramaswamy 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AroundTheWorld, Feb 21, 2023.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I don't agree with many of your political opinions (and vice versa), so of course we get into it sometimes, but overall, I respect you. @txtony as well. And in a weird way also @FranchiseBlade, although he is like super far left. @Deckard anyway, I like him, I mean, I respect old people in general. @Buck Turgidson probably doesn't agree with me on anything on politics ever, I like him anyway.

The bitter, vile and evil ones are different.

@VooDooPope was mostly okay, but I think he is dealing with some frustrations in his life, so he needs something to feel better than others, and that one thing is that he is "better than all these Nazis".

@fchowd0311 is alright, I ignore all his crazy stuff, it feels like he just craves attention.

2. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Heard of that term often during Jim Crow...second hand of course. You should be happy though, you're almost an equal.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  3. dmoneybangbang

@AroundTheWorld clearly comes from a very foreign conservative culture so being a closeted homosexual is difficult for him.

Closets are for clothes….

4. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I don't feel offended by what you say (I only find it pathetic that you still seem to think calling someone gay is a valid insult), but sorry to disappoint you.

5. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

You can pontificate on who is more racist all you want, homie ain't getting the 'nom with that name while worshipping Ganesh and the gang.

mdrowe00 and Andre0087 like this.
  6. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

A guy called Barack Obama was elected, so who knows, you might be wrong (again).

Vivek won't get the nomination this time around, but he is like 39...who knows what will happen in the future.

7. dmoneybangbang

It’s not meant to insult. I just find it pathetic you have such hate in your heart and you can’t love yourself….

I know this current environment must be hard for you….

8. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

9. Colt45

Colt45 Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, we KNOW. :rolleyes:

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  10. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don’t know whether a lot of what you post is just an act but you make a lot of posts accusing everyone who disagrees with you as wrong, lunatics, evil etc. just this morning you called me a “Leftist” even as you say I’m not in this thread.

You can play a character as many on social
    Media do. If you honestly believe what you posted above perhaps you might want to reconsider next time you call others evil or everyone else wrong.

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  11. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

You are a leftist, or at least you want the leftists to be your friends. Just looking for social acceptance. That's ok.

12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Btw, what happened to Bobby Jindal?

That was a short fifteen mins though Louisiana isn't fertile breeding ground for intellectual and political heavyweights.

mdrowe00 and Andre0087 like this.
  13. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

He didn't change his last name to something white enough. He went half way with the white washing. Have to fully commit.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  14. dmoneybangbang

It’s interesting….

It’s the conservatives on this board that play up an act…. But it just feels like they are using comedy to mask their real intentions or make their hate more cheeky instead sad.

ROCKSS, mdrowe00 and fchowd0311 like this.
  15. astros123

astros123 Member

The guy who claims we should declare war on woke somehow was woke himself??

#215 astros123, Jun 16, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2023
  16. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Oh yeah that’s why I never disagree with fchowd or Glynch right guys?

I don’t dislike other posters and prefer to have friendly but honest discussions. That doesn’t mean I suppress disagreement. As I told Roxran we can disagree but not think of each other as evil.

Again I don’t know if you’re just playing an act or just too focused on ideological teams. If that’s what you want go ahead but don’t be surprise when others treat you the same too.

17. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I definitely don't think of you as evil. Just trying to be socially accepted and stuff.

18. dmoneybangbang

Kindness = trying to be socially accepted and stuff

mdrowe00 likes this.
  19. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

20. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Abolish the Teachers Union and do away with DOE..........No Thank you sir. I am fully onboard with fixing the DOE as I dont think they do nearly enough. I dont mind free thinkers and thinking outside the box but IMO thats just not a smart idea..........ya know , you go after one union then whose next.......oh no buddy, you wont take my union from me. Isn't that the rhetoric the extremes use when talking about guns? You would have every union in the US going on strike if that happened

Invisible Fan and dmoneybangbang like this.