1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Vipers advance to G-League Finals

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ashleyem, Apr 3, 2023.

1. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

It's not even pure pg, I want a dude who spent his career playing pg not some dude learning it on the fly and doing poorly at it while we are trying to develop our other players.

Not everybody can transition like harden, and that's okay. What's not okay is letting a guy clearly out of his depth to run the offense. We are dead last in most team offensive stats which kpj is the main playmaker.

An actual pg will do wonders for our team. Sure him being able to pass it to sengun is a boon, but being able to do the basic things all pg should do and do it well (control pace, protect the ball, find the open man).

the alternative is KPJ puts on his big boy pants and carries the team with his "prowess as a scorer", if man puts up 25-30 pts efficiently a game, he can roleplay as pg

#21 DatRocketFan, Apr 6, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2023
  2. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

3. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Looks like the other team won...and their star was...Mac McClung.

What a season for this kid.

4. Jontro

Jontro Member

is it too late to call some of the rox players down to the d league? maybe green and kjp could help

5. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

You made all of this up. I didn't ask @Nook about Sengun. @Nook told us some inside info about KPJ's behaviour.

No, yours was.

No, I said TyTy would be better for the TEAM than KPJ, even if he is less productive now, because he is not selfish and toxic like KPJ is. I didn't say he would be better because he is so great in the G League.

1) Keep this crap out of the GARM
    2) That never stopped me from loving Hakeem as a Rocket
    3) If you had actually ever paid attention, you would have seen that he seems to praise Kemal Atatürk in the very few posts he makes which are not about basketball and his girlfriend and his pet. So your little pipe dream there is unlikely.

Nook likes this.
  6. vjohnson

vjohnson Member

Can we steal McClung I just like dudes energy

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Morey !

DD

vjohnson likes this.
  8. ashleyem