1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Vincent Goodwill "It's obvious that Giannis is MVP...don't over think it!"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Severe Rockets Fan, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

How did you figure that out?

Edit: ah nm, i read your link.

2. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

And Chris broussard

3. SemisolidSnake

"Yahoo Senior NBA Writer"

I think I might have gotten offered that job from a flyer stuck in my windshield wipers, but I wanted something more prestigious like "Penis Enlargement Spam Email Senior NBA Writer"

4. biff17

biff17 Member

What I can't understand is why doesn't anybody take into account that Garden's 3 best teammates have all missed a significant amount of games this year.

That accounts for for the better record IMO.

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Apparently we are donating to his online clicks

6. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

Does he have an MVP vote?

7. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Yes he does.

And honestly, I'm at the point where it doesn't matter. Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY knows that Harden is the true MVP. If these media clowns want to go through mental gymnastics to try and convince themselves that it's Giannis' trophy, so be it. The one thing Harden can do to completely **** all over the haters is ball out in the playoffs, get the Rockets into the NBA Finals, and win the one trophy that actually matters in all of this.

FLASH21 and Severe Rockets Fan like this.
  8. Vivi

Vivi Member

I have no doubt about this, if Lebron would be the third seed in the West while doing the same numbers as Giannis you know everyone in the media would be there kissing his ass saying he's the MVP and not Giannis.

D-rock and pippendagimp like this.
  9. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

All fine and good until Adam Silver sends Scott Foster to game 7 again. No matter how good he plays the NBA is rigged.

10. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Harden hate is real.

*** all the haters

11. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

I bet this dude voted for Lebron last year and ignored the disparity in record then. What a bunch of bullcrap.

12. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Precisely.

At the present time James Harden is in the Steve Nash boat. He's a great player that put up astronomical numbers on offense yet in the medias eyes, he's performing under a gimmicky offense and selfishly taking his shots at will. Not to mention his "lack of defense" which Nash also took several knocks for while beating out initially beating out Shaq and then Lebron for his back to back statues.

When he wins a ring, the debates should turn away from, yes he's good now but what about the playoffs to... yeah he's good now, but what is he going to show us he's improved on next season! That entire rhetoric can change with one of those shiny new Larry O'Brien trophies.