1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Vince Carter for Tracy McGrady rumor??

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by matac3, Feb 17, 2009.

1. onreego

onreego Member

*the thought of a Mcgrady for Vince trade came up...and I jizzed in my pants*

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4pXfHLUlZf4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4pXfHLUlZf4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

2. sabesque

sabesque Member

I don't think I ever remember ESPN breaking the news of a trade as long as i've been a rockets fan.

A related topic, the NBA trade deadline has a huge negative effect on my work productivity.

3. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

I'm not sure about having Carter on our team, but if it is for Tracy, that would be amazing.

4. Furious Jam

Furious Jam Contributing Member

Perchance to dream?

5. DtJohnKimbell

DtJohnKimbell Member

I just ate a grape

6. LYT2010

LYT2010 Member

I welcome Vince if the one had left is t-mac, but not for Artest.

7. superx

superx Member

Yea~ it's also hard to see why we wouldn't expect that deal. hope it's true.

8. RocketsFan11

RocketsFan11 Member

If Morey somehow manages to unload Tmac for Carter the guy is truley a magician. IMO the only way we get Carter is Artest, Landry, Brooks, or some combo which I would NOT like at all. But if they will take Tmac, I'm all for it.

9. jump shooter

jump shooter Contributing Member

Agree. If he could do that move he's GM of the year for sure.

10. Furious Jam

Furious Jam Contributing Member

Would the Nets do Vince, Najera, and Jarvis Hayes for McGrady and Landry? I bet they would.

11. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

Les ship out T-Slack!

12. plee

plee Member

Why would the Rocket's do it?

In fact, why would the Net's want TMac? At least with Vince they are getting some value out of him right now. I doubt this will happen from either side...

13. onreego

onreego Member

Can we just get Yi and Vince for Mcgrady and then send Rafer to LA for Sun Yue? After that we can sign Wang Zhi Zhi and have a starting lineup of Yue, Vince,YI,Zhi,Yao. Now thats a lineup...

14. diegot143

diegot143 Member

now this is a deal i can deffinately live with :) ... do not trade landry and artest please

15. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

I agree there is nothing spectacular in the 2010 draft. Wade might be the only one worth getting, but not at max price. IMO, right now Amare is the best deal on the market ... grab him up now and package him up for a better deal in the off season.

16. BigPun662

BigPun662 Member

Oh God please be true!!!

17. mag

mag Contributing Member

Morey just do it!!

18. mms

mms Member

Morey should get Josh Boone as well.

19. jump shooter

jump shooter Contributing Member

Looks as if Amare may have been taken off the trading block with the firing of Porter. In my mind it just makes no sense for them to move him. I would move Nash or Shaquille before I would move Amare.

20. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

I should mention - the McGrady part could be idle speculation by ESPN. It's the only bit in the story that doesn't seem linked to the "sources."