1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Yao Ming takes off boot, sinks 92/100 free throws

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Kudos on your post! I think I'll just stare at it for a while. (Femme Fatale... magnifique!) ;)

Seriously, that was very intriguing and I wonder if the Rockets staff are on top of that issue, something that, at least to me, sounds like a logical concern. "Don't post crying about Yao's condition." I read that a couple of times, read your posts a couple of times, and for the life of me, have yet to discern where you are "crying." Life in the GARM, I guess. Thanks again and theSAGE must keep posting.

2. abigwreck

abigwreck Member

Dem Bones

3. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

RJ,

Thanks for the read and it's very interesting....

I keep saying, please hold off on all the Yao Ming talk... A lot of decisions have to be made on both sides..

Like the age old question on this board can Yao fit with this group of players... at this point I don't Yao believes he can.

Right now it looks as if Morey is moving forward and saying Yao will have to adjust to us and not us to him...

I know a lot of people want to compare Yao situation to Ilgauskas, but Ilgauskas had his surgery at the age of 25 and Yao at 29.. That may not seem like much to some of you.. But that is a big difference in sports..

This year has and will continue to be an evalution year... Some questions have been answered and a lot questions are still up in the air.

4. Rasselas

Rasselas Contributing Member

I had completely forgotten about the short-lived Larry Smith Era.

Wow. Time flies.

5. RAID

RAID Contributing Member

i can't believe he missed eight, shame!

6. djohn2o12

djohn2o12 Member

Yao has the work ethic to be great, his body just won't let him

7. blackistan

blackistan Member

One of the most dedicated players in the game, only if tmac was this dedicated (sigh)