1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Wade's game winner in OT against Indiana

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Jeff Who, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K1LcgjCrHmw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simply amazing to be able to hit that shot

2. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Wow what a shot. That should have been an and-1. Just punked Paul George.

3. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

The clocked stopped way too late, should've been reviewed and given Pacers at least 0.5. Tough shot, wish the Rockets had a guy like that. When was the last time we had a player who consistently could make clutch shots. Tracy had a few, Francis had a few but I think we have to go back to Elie / Cassell / Horry / Maxwell.

4. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

He basically told Lebron

"give me the ball, I'm not gonna let you miss another one or pass to a scrub"

And LeBron happily obliged, Wade should take all the clutch shots on that team, I've never understood how that was in doubt, he's the closer. And LeBron desperately need someone else to do that for him.

5. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Can't blame LeBron in that game as he made a clutch and one in the 4th and followed with a game tying 3-pointer. He stepped up to.

But I have said it many times, in the big moments it has to be Dwyane Wade. He's not scared he's not afraid. LeBron will always have 'what if I miss' toughts in his head which I belive affects him a lot.

Still, I can't belive he made it. The pump fake was a thing of beauty but he made it probably tougher that it should have been with that fake. But still counts and wins them a game.

6. jbasket

jbasket Member

lol without lebron they wouldn't have even gotten to overtime. research your facts.

7. Jontro

Jontro Member

That was pretty sick. So sick it got Dirk coughing all the way in Dallas.

1 person likes this.
  8. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

I love LBJ's game, I do. But it does seem his game changes about 47 1/2 mins into it.

9. VBG

VBG Member

Lebron made the right basketball plays all game and hit a 3 with 10 seconds left in regulation to tie the game.

How you are criticizing him is beyond me

10. ashiin

ashiin Member

Love how Wade steps up and LeBron obliges, shows no ego problems within the team.

11. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

I was more Impressed that Lebron called Wade over and let him run an iso. Huge respect for him recognizing that Wade should take that shot.

12. skyline07

skyline07 Member

it must be nice to have 3 super stars............

13. Steve_Francis_rules

In addition to the game tying three with 10 seconds left, Lebron also had a three-point play with about 45 seconds left.

14. cardpire

cardpire Member

you have to understand, there are people that don't understand any aspect of the game beyond what they are told by the media. it's frustrating, but there's nothing we will ever be able to do to help them.

15. LoganRoxFan

LoganRoxFan Member

Cue Skip Bayless.

16. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

Nice shot.

But absolutely terrible coaching on that sequence.

Not only do you give Lebron a 1-on-1 look, you turn around and give DWade a 1-on-1 look. What do you expect? 50% and a game winner. You gotta force them to give up the basketball and force someone else to beat you. David West standing there in the paint waiting for the drive ain't gonna get it done. You gotta bring the double, bring it hard, and force them to give up the ball with time still on the clock. Worst case scenario you are better off with the game in your own hands and having to make a shot to tie or win with 5 seconds left than to watch 2 of the top 5 players in the NBA take not 1 but 2 shots in the final seconds and roll the clock down and have not shot to do anything about it.

17. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Sick shot but I don't think that should've been an AND-1 or anything. He jumped into the direction of George and it would've been irritating if he gotten that call.

18. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

As much as I malign Tmac, this was a shot Tmac made every few games when he was healthy. Not that spectacular.

1 person likes this.
  19. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Because LeBron just took a three prior to try to put them up by three. He missed and he let Wade have a turn too. That's the beauty of having two superstar closers on your team. More than likely if one can't hit it then the other one will.

20. MD_in_Training

Hahaha, Wade was about to go into his extended "it's my house" routine, but stopped himself, because he didn't want to hurt Lebron's feelings.