1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[VIDEO] Tracy Mcgrady ComeBack Trailer

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by lwqbulb, Jun 3, 2009.

1. BleedRed

BleedRed Member

Great video, props for posting this in an anti-tmac forum. Loved it. Go TMAC! You gave it your all in every single playoff series with us! Lets hope we have everyone healthy next season.

1 person likes this.
  2. ApuN

ApuN Member

Why not post a Dream comeback video or a Ralph Sampson for that matter?

Geeeesh!

I mean if any of you REALLY believe this guy is going to come back and be anything like his old self, you really are a moron.

LOL!

3. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

T-Mac already has the #1 motivation.

$$$

Contract year so you know he will want to get another big contract(he's only 30) so he could have at least 50 million left to grab if he plays big next season.

4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think pride is the #1 motivator.

5. Super Von

Super Von Member

I do miss the '05 Tmac.

6. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Look, only a season ago he was probably in as good shape as he had been in 05. Remember him from 07/08 just before the elbow injury?

7. PigMiller

PigMiller Member

Lol. Any chance this guy gets to rationalize NOT playing, he takes. Why would that change now?

The only thing that's different is that he's in a contract year. But I'm not sure that even that'll motivate him. I could retire and live lavish for the rest of my life off of his salary from this past year, much less his entire contract that's about to expire.

8. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

ditto!

9. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

I have a better shot of being a Rocket in 2010 than Tmac. The organization is down with him. No positive feedback whatsoever from the front office. More of a wait and see attitude.

10. DrJB25

DrJB25 Member

Bravo!! excellent video...

He needs this video sent to him!

1 person likes this.
  11. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Or that ridiculous "what have you ever done" attitude that is actually not ridiculous at all.

12. SmoothOperator

SmoothOperator Contributing Member

This may be true, though at least I have confidence in the team's management that they won't throw him away like a jilted girl.

"T-mac made me cry. He's such a selfish jerk. Always thinking about me, me, me! But what about my needs? I want a divorce!"

Feel free to substitute the above for most T-mac bashing. Bottom line is that he's been the best player on the team since he arrived. I'm not really buying all the conspiracy theories.

We're not trading him for any good players, so might as well root for the comeback.

1 person likes this.
  13. JujuxG

JujuxG Member

Agree with everything u say and nice video. BTw you should make one for the upcoming season.

14. eyhab27

eyhab27 Contributing Member

great video man. gave me chills. well done

15. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

A healthy McGrady and Yao this season would have found us playing Orlando tonight instead of the Lakers.

One thing we never got to see is a healthy McGrady playing alongside Brooks after the Rafer trade. I think it would have been very interesting and I think a healthy McGrady fits in with the Rockets as currently constructed much better than with Rafer. Since I felt before the Rafer trade that McGrady would be much better paired with Brooks, I have to feel that our offense would have been next to impossible to stop with him and Yao healthy post Rafer.

16. Omer

Omer Member

Wow great video. Put together very well. Would be amazing if somehow T-Mac saw this.

17. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

I hope he does. I hope he realizes if we ship him off it won't be to a team that is remotely close to winning a championship. If he signs on a team like the Celtics he'll start looking like a guy just tagging along. This is his chance to prove something now more than ever. If he needs bashing to get him motivated people start with the posters in front of his house.

18. Rokman

Rokman Member

Some people are born romantics. Whoever made this video very likely lives in a fantasy world and will defend McGrady until he retires with the argument that there is some sliver of hope that he will return to who he was in Orlando and his first 2 years as a Rocket.

More than anything, this person wants the Rockets to win which pushes them to this point of delirium and irrationality. This is the kind of person who lives on hope. "If I hope enough, McGrady WILL no longer be a human and WILL rise above this earthly coil and become an angel of basketball able to overcome all physical ailments!!!"

All this despite the fact that McGrady has been injured, "come back stronger than ever", shortly after got injured again, "come back stronger than ever", injured again "come back stronger than ever" to the point of nauseum. (As a note, the "come back stronger than ever" quotes are McGrady's own words, which were bull$hit and said to try and win everyone back over to his side. Very, very manipulative. Are you also easily fooled by your girlfriend or boyfriend??)

People need to realize that this is a man whose body is worn out. Period. You do not reverse the perpetual damage that his body has taken. There is no miracle cure for McGrady. If anything, his injuries will continue to get worse which they have done each and every season. This season he had microfracture knee surgery (for you who made this video, this is the most serious surgery a player can have, and is most likely career ending. This is not the kind of surgery that is given to a healthy player, despite the exceptions out there. On top of that, he had shoulder surgery this year. Does THAT not raise your eyebrow about the status of his body. Knees, Shoulder, Back, Head problems. The man is a walking ailment for christ's sake!!!! Are you blind and deaf????

But NO, this person believes so much that IF McGrady COULD just get healthy, the Rockets COULD be that much better and win the championship!!

Please, grow out of this immature state of mind and face the reality that Tracy McGrady is just a PERSON like all other PEOPLE and he is not a machine or angel (he's proven that this year, with the bull $hit he pulled on his team, stupid b*stard!!) or any other sort of super hero with Wolverine's healing ability. The old McGrady is done. Accept him at half power or less or you will end up wasting all of your energy on this kind of nonsensical romanticism which will only cause you to wind up with a broken heart!

DEAL WITH IT!!!

P.S. - Sorry for the tongue lashing. You more than likely don't deserve it, you are probably a good person but I just needed to voice my opinion. Sorry if it hurt your feelings. Luckily for ego's sake we can all hide behind our monikers.

19. Rokman

Rokman Member

Actually I apologize to the guy who made the video. That last post should have been sent to all the Tracy McGrady fanatics. The person who made the video, you are totally off my $hit list and once again apologize for ripping on you. I should have read your post after the video better. To all the rest of you delusional nut jobs, that last post was to you! ;)

20. rocketsmetalspd

Can we get over the fact that TMac will not be back to his old form ever again. TMac will not even be a Rocket when all is said and done. I wish him well next year with his new team; that he will impose his will to.