1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Terrence Williams: Poor Hungry Driven - Season 1, Episode 2 "Fight Night"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by batkins, Oct 4, 2011.

1. batkins

batkins Contributing Member

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LhC4Dl634d4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2 people like this.
  2. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

He needs to come back down to earth and focus on changing his personality, be humble and wait his turn. Working hard is one but with his attitude he will never make it. Shame...he has the talent but too arrogant, can't stand his face, it's written all over it. Forget these youtube bs videos nobody watches, focus on what's real Terrence!!

3. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

What a thug...with fried chicken

4. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

He seems to be lacking a killer instinct.

5. FrancisFan3

FrancisFan3 Member

i actually like these videos...gives us something on our players during this lockout...plus they used a jcole song at the end :p

6. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I actually liked the video. Especially what he said about McHale towards the end.

7. AFS

AFS Member

When he was talking about how RA treated him at the end, I just felt sorry for him...

8. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

dude I couldn't hear half of what he was saying because of the music. I kept having to turn down my speakers when the hip hop came on then back up when T-Will was talking...

9. pge71188

pge71188 Member

Twill still a beast in 2k12

10. McBui6997

McBui6997 Member

IDC what you guys say, but i think Terrence Williams will become a threat when the season is back. Alot of people here argue too much of what theyre doing, Heres a funny fact, They have lives you know. Who cares if Lowry is playing COD, Let me see one of you guys actually do basketball workouts and see if its "Fun". I was a basketball player in high school. what i wanted to do was go home and rest and relax. Its not all fun and games, you have to learn plays and restrict yourself from food and missed fun activities. these guys are gone 24/7. So yeah. T-will has potential, he just needs playing time. kyle lowry wasnt anyone til he got his playing time. Haters will hate what i say, but idc.

11. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

If that's poor, how the hell am i not homeless yet??!

I always like seeing how the players live, but his videos are 51% flaunting his money and 49% hunger and drive. It wouldn't kill him to tone it down at least a bit. In fact, i think there's hardly been any basketball in both episodes, IIRC.

12. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

3 Years and 1 post wth :eek:

13. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Of all the things he's seen since 2008, he chooses to post in this thread -_-

Welcome to Clutchfans.

14. apollo33

apollo33 Member

TWill only fan since 2008 before he was even drafted..

jkjkjk

Didn't watch the whole thing, but boxing does help with your gas tank a lot. Good to see he is in very good shape and all in the off season, and I am totally want that deep frier.

15. danoman

danoman Contributing Member

LOL, maybe its because of the lock out

16. AFS

AFS Member

There was some in the first episode. He went to his childhood gym

17. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

You can't have a body like that without a lot of work. He obviously works on taking care of himself and staying in tip top shape. I guess one of the things I would like to see more of is him shooting a thousand jumpers a day instead of throwing a thousand punches a day. Punching does nothing for basketball skills. Now, dancing on your toes and avoiding punches by moving your feet, that can relate to basketball skills and improve basketball skills. Somewhere along the line I hope he is practicing significant basketball skills.

And the thing that seems unchanged at this point is his stupid personality. He is missing a winning attitude, that is to say, working and shutting up and only speaking about helping the team win games instead of the constant grumble about not having a fair shot, etc.

He's undoubtedly the most talented player on our current roster. Sure hope he finds himself and fits into a team concept.

18. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I'm guessing you didn't have a multimillion dollar contract and play in a league where you had to compete on conditioning, talent's not enough.

Also you're dodging the main point which is a prima donna attitude. I don't care what he's doing in his summer evenings.

So he calls himself "driven". Great. He's just a headcase until proven otherwise. I'll gladly eat my words if he does prove otherwise.

19. blackistan

blackistan Member

hope he gets his fair shot

20. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Yeah but the video would be a lot less interesting if half of the episode was a shooting drill lol