1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Shawn Bradley is the NBA's b*tch

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Eric Riley, Apr 4, 2006.

1. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

2. SunsRocketsfan

hmm those were not even that great.. and HOW CAN U NOT HAVE STROMILE SWIFT in there.. in my opinion that might be number 1.. that guy was lazy and just found shaq and amare dunks over yao which were just okay..

3. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Check out the Yao Mind top ten plays. How could you not have his crossover on Stoudamire on there?

4. ndnguy85

ndnguy85 Contributing Member

ya. thats yao's problem too. he wants to block every shot..and he ends up getting dunked on or called for the foul.

5. kryten128

kryten128 Member

Hey Shaq, aren't you too busy fighting against old age to be making a video like this?

I bet a video of yor worst plays will look just as bad, if not worst than Bradley's. At least the skinny white man tries. Bradley is a better shot blocker than Shaq at their peaks, and they both average the same number of blocks per game despite Shaq playing far more minutes.

6. ShadyMcGrady

ShadyMcGrady Contributing Member

Bradley's got balls. He gets dunked on, humiliated, but he keeps trying. He never gives up. I remember when T-Mac left Dirk in the dust and Bradley had to come over and help that's when he got dunked on. I agree with the fact that that is why he gets dunked on.

Bradley may not be so talented, like Ryan Bowen, but neither of them give up and they both give it their all.

7. dream2franchise

One of a million things that makes Shaq inferior to Dream. Also include work ethic, dedication to improve his weaknesses, not feeling the need to show up his opponent but lets his game speak, better defender, better ball IQ.

Nobody ever threw down on dream without gettin' one back in their grill eventually.

8. Sean Reynolds

Sean Reynolds Member

As a Utes fan, I've gotta say I enjoyed every second of that video! Isn't it sad that Bradley is the best player the Cougars have put into the NBA since Danny Ainge? OUCH!

9. KAS13

KAS13 Contributing Member

I think JRich's dunk was worse then TMacs

10. DeAleck

DeAleck Contributing Member

Then came in Rafael Araujo... ouch!

11. Sean Reynolds

Sean Reynolds Member

Wait, he's still playing? :p

12. DeAleck

About the same minutes/production as Doleac. ;)

You'll have to wait till Trent Plaisted comes in. That dude has some talent.

13. Sean Reynolds

Sean Reynolds Member

Remember when Luke Nevill scorched him for 29 points in the MWC Tourney? Good times! ;)

14. DeAleck

He did? The second australian dude after Bogut, right? I am a huge Bogut fan, but haven't been following the Utes this year. Is he anywhere close to Bogut?

15. Sean Reynolds

Sean Reynolds Member

He's got a long ways to go, but Nevill is looking good. There are some questions on whether he's too soft, but I think he'll improve. He was only a freshman and if he can bulk up a bit more, I could definitely see him going in the 1st round in a few years.

16. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

No doubt he got dunked on, but I remember many games, Sonics and Magic particularly, where he would allow Penny or Kemp to dunk in the first half rather than strongly challenging them and maybe getting a foul. In the 4th quarter, he would challeneg everything. I remember one Sonics game where they kept going into Kemp and Dream kept sending the shot back. It was great.

17. CreepyFloyd

CreepyFloyd Member

i agree they werent that great and where the hell is that stromile dunk? that dunk was nasty and would probably be #1 as you say

18. boomer83

boomer83 Contributing Member

Blasphemy!!!

19. hashmander

hashmander Contributing Member

Can you blame them? It ain't like it use to be. There weren't message boards and tons of amateur movie directors out there making highlight videos of you title NBA B!tches Vol.1 that get circulated in no time and we're all here laughing. I'd avoid that at all costs.

20. CreepyFloyd

CreepyFloyd Member

here's another yao ming hating clip, it's basically a rehash of the other one with a couple of other dunks including the one by stro when he was with the grizzlies and go figure i found it on an asian website :confused:

when is somebody gonna make a compilation of zo getting dunked on?

http://aznclips.com/media/yaoming.htm