1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[video] Rockets @ Sonics 03/08/05

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets2K, Mar 9, 2005.

Tags:
  1. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

not sure what the deal is there are 29 peers and one seed but i am connected to only 9 peers and no seed so i am getting it very slow at 0-2k per sec. if anyone has a complete highlights file and can put up a ysi link it'd be appreciate i will try to put one up myself in the morning i am going to let bt run all night and see if it completes by morning

2. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

nobody has it complete yet....I have probably 15 or so at 40-50%...

but figger how long the file has been up and that should let you know when you will start gettign completes..

3. Glyyde

Glyyde Member

my hall connection block me from using bittorent.... can azureus do the wonder here?

4. lavarock

lavarock Contributing Member

This format/release format is the best it possibly can be, encoded in xvid (and R2k is a good encoder for making it 700MB), and released in BT. Why not wmv feeding to you computer? Because nobody has such bandwidth to host comparatively low compressed video for the entire game.

5. user

user Member

Anyone notice the big pack of ice Yao carried on his lower back whenever he's playing? Any reports on that?

6. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

thanks R2K.

7. tigerforeveryoung

tigerforeveryoung Contributing Member

Thanks R2K. I finished, but will run it untill I have to leave for work.

8. Jonhty

Jonhty Member

thanks R2K and the people who share. I got 120+KB/s leeching from only 14 people. that's really fast.

9. liujun0768

liujun0768 Member

Thanks,R2K
    I upload highlight to yousendit,here is link
    enjoy it

10. cdrtx

cdrtx Member

Thank you liujun0768 for making it easier for everyone else. Using BT looks like everyone is having a problem with it. Thanks R2k for all the hard work. Its very much appreciated.

11. xelloss12

xelloss12 Contributing Member

Bitcomet >>>>> Azureus. Just a friendly reminder ;)

12. oomp

oomp Contributing Member

Thanks!

13. ivanyy2000

ivanyy2000 Contributing Member

God damn, the first scene of the highlight is those hot Sonics dancers. R2k, you are killing me. I tried very hard to forget them. :p

14. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

After watching the james flop. It's funny cuz I know he meant to flop but yao helped him by stepping on his foot. What a veteran move.

15. room4rentsf

room4rentsf Contributing Member

havent downloaded yet but wanted to thank R2K for the great job he's been doing for all of us.

so hope everyone remembers to thank R2K!

Thanks,

J

16. DeAleck

DeAleck Contributing Member

LOL. Jon Barry's jump chest bump with Yao after Yao's big basket almost sent him to the floor. Barry should have known better next time. It's one thing to do it with Sura and Tmac, but Yao might send you to the IL or end your career! I love it though.

17. gbao

gbao Contributing Member

18. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

it completed but I can't play it.

:confused: it's in my folder but windows doesn't know what to use to play it, and I tried WMP, RMP, and VLC ...no luck.

guess i'll have to download it again.

19. moligity

moligity Contributing Member

Thanks R2k

Took less than 2 miniutes to download the highlights. Will leave open all day.

Is upload rate at 23 kb/s any good? I have no idea.

Thanks again.

20. deadlybulb

deadlybulb Contributing Member

R2K,

I sent you an email through the clutchfans site yesterday. I gave you my real email address. Don't know if it went through.

Wanted to let you know that I captured the entire Dallas game to Mpeg 2 format. I know you missed the first half. I could get it to you through FTP. Just check you clutchfans email and email me about it, if you're inerested.

I believe I can encode with XVID through Adobe Premeire. Haven't tried it yet, thoguh.