1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Rockets Scrimmage, 10/2/10

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RMGEEGEE, Oct 3, 2010.

1. tofu--

tofu-- Member

Kevin Martin seriously has weird form. It's uber effective, but man, it's so much more glaring after watching him put up a bunch.

2. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

Daaaaaamn, they are looking good out there. Who says Martin can't create shots by himself? He did just that at 4:35 against one of the best perimeter defenders in the league. (Battier)

One more thing:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T0Ve5j7w26I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T0Ve5j7w26I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  4. diegot143

diegot143 Member

best pre season video yet

5. wikiwiki

wikiwiki Member

YOOO, is that really Jared Jeffries?? Damn! His offense didn't used to look that sweet. Someone needs to rub that clip in this girl's face.

6. rox4lyf

rox4lyf Member

Deckard, I do agree with you on some points. But, I think you can't overlook the chemistry building effect a long international trip can have on a team that has a bunch of new guys. Rick Adelman mentioned the same thing on a radio show last week. Adelman referred to the year the Celtics won the championship saying that Doc Rivers truly felt that the Celtics' Euro trip in the preseason really helped to bond the team. Hopefully the trip to China can have a similar effect on the Rockets.

7. BasketballMind

BasketballMind Contributing Member

First training camp on a long time w/o Tracy being there telling us how " good he feels"

8. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Man, this is why I love Clutchfans. Thanks for the video! I really love this team already.

9. EffTheJazz!!!

EffTheJazz!!! Member

WOW. Thanks for posting.

Chuck looks waayyy more athletic and in shape. And also, from the 1on1/2on2 videos, his jump shot has improved dramatically, along with the rest of his game. I think he's going to surprise us all with an important role this year.

And why do people say so confidently and convincingly that Ish just absolutely CANNOT shoot and that he looks blind when he does? :confused: His form and everything looked good in this.

10. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

I know no one wants to say it, but Yao looks like he's still favoring his left foot...that would be incredibly awesome if he could hold up this year, but... :(

11. emcitymisfit

emcitymisfit Member

I know Yao is optimistic-yet-realistic, but it would make me so much more comfortable to see some more confidence from him.

12. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

I wanted to see more intensity on defense, it looks like they're going through the motions :( We are sorely missing an alpha dog... Yeah yeah yeah it's just a scrimmage, we don't want injuries blah blah blah. I want to see bodies flying, players scratching and clawing for position.

They look like friends out there.

13. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I hope you're right. I'll have my fingers crossed. :)

14. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I hope he is too.

I'm worried about how the traveling will affect the players altogether. We all know they travel a lot during the season but it seems their preseason should be closer to home IMO. Either way, Chuck looks really good and Lowry looks like he shed some more weight.

Who's ready for tomorrow night?

15. yaomingyaoming

Awesome! I so can't wait for the upcoming season! Go Houston Rockets!

16. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

*Tuesday night, not tomorrow

And to answer your question, YES! The off season sucks, it's time for Rockets basketball again!!!

17. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

Yao looked awesome out there!

Hope the big fella returns to his usual 20/10 self by All-Star break!

18. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Seems like they are taking the most extreme precautions with Yao, and for good reason. I really expect him to be injury-free (at least not season-ending injuries) this season. Especially with him playing limited minutes, and not playing back-2-backs.

19. acjeitherocket

lookin solid!!!! thx for posting this!!!!

20. victorx91

victorx91 Member

Jared Jeffries really just did that.

I'm so excited for the season.