1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Video: Range Rover runs over bikers.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by fchowd0311, Sep 30, 2013.

1. SC1211

SC1211 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I feel bad that someone is going to have horrific complications for the rest of his life because of this. The Range Rover driver pretty clearly overreacted. That being said, wow I hope all these guys are tracked down and arrested. Motorcycles are incredibly obnoxious. They're loud, annoying and unsafe to other drivers, and many cyclists act entitled when they're on the road. Exceptions to the rule, sure, but man I hate seeing cyclists.

2. ChankMcStank

ChankMcStank Member

Getting surrounded by numerous strange men on motorcycles while your wife and 5-month baby are in the car... Yeah, he overreacted, alright. What did you want him to do? Ask nicely if they can move their posse so he can pass?

3. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Apparently they dented his car and slashed his tires before he ran the biker over because they say him calling the police.

4. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Dumb Bikers Week?

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/O46HJbbIWlA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Bikers are being charged. SUV driver is not being charged. Police said that SUV driver was in fear for the safety of his family.

6. the shark

the shark Member

Anyone that watched all the videos surprised something happened?

These idiots were running countless red lights, driving on sidewalks, weaving all through traffic, cutting drivers off, driving right behind cars (right on their ass), taking up the entire road, speeding, doing wheelies at high speeds, and on and on.

There wasn't 30 bikes but more like a 100 of them. I'm sure if you ask any driver who saw these punks that day if they're surprised that this happened they'd say, "HELL NO"!!!! They'd follow that up with "how many other incidents were there?"

I lived in NYC and I'm very surprised someone didn't pull a gun out on these punks. Was able to see the extra videos to see these punks, but the videos that may have caught exactly what caused this weren't working (for me at least). If my family was surrounded and these thugs threatened me (and I did nothing to provoke it) I would have done the EXACT same thing!!!

7. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

If I didn't make it clear enough after the first two replies I meant before the rider instigated the accident. You see these guys in a pack. Slow down, get out of their way, subtract yourself.

Posters here say it started with him honking and calling the cops. Was that smart? With his family with him? I would just let them pass and mind my own damn business.

As for Mamborock, would you like to hand me the trophy in person? That could be arranged?

8. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

This is the guy who comes running up on a car that a man, his newlywed wife and his baby. All of that guys buddies stop traffic on the freeway and block all all the entrances and exits from the freeway and people are shocked that the driver of the car tried to flee and ran someone over after they started hitting his car and slashing his tires.

[​IMG]

His twitter.

https://twitter.com/JMeezee

His YouTube.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Hw36sZAeb24" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

His twitter followers-

https://twitter.com/JMeezee/followers

Yeah, looks like a wonderful group of douche bags.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uO6_Ww8-wDE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We need more Range Rovers on the streets for this ****.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/w6mnNMNkLXc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

He COULDN'T just let them pass. They surrounded him to close the street so that they could do their wheelies and burnouts. Look at the other vids where they do the same thing to a Prius and other cars for NO REASON AT ALL save for being jackass douchebags. He called the cops as 1.) He was trapped 2.) They started to pound his car while driving by.

10. ILoveWhiteGirls

Don't be that guy.

11. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Well, if the guy had just known they were going to be out there and instead stayed at home rather than risk seeing people acting like this then these bikers could've gone on their merry way and not bothered anyone else that day. /reeko

12. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

I dont understand the reports that the bikers initially started messing with the Range Rover bc they saw the guy was calling the police.

Really? They looking into the window, saw the screen of his phone say "911", and then they started trying to slow him down and mess with him?

My money is that they were just messing with him without any motive, because their videos are nothing but recklessness to begin with.

13. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

From what I can see, they wanted to block the entire road so they could do their stupid stunts without having to worry about other cars. So they surrounded the car (with the 2 year old child inside.....) and forced him to stop. The driver, fearing for his family, didn't want to stop so they kept messing with him. The motorcycle loser got in front and slammed on his breaks (real smart move) and basically forced the driver to hit him.

If I'm in my car with my family and a bunch of loser bikers surround my car and try to force me to stop.....I'm probably not going to stop either. I'm going to do my best to get away from the situation. I'm not going to let them pull me over. Who knows what will happen if I do.

I mean, isn't this common sense? A bunch of bikers try to surround you and your family to make you pull over and stop. Uh.....I'm getting the hell out of there by any means necessary. I don't care who I run over in the process.

14. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

Really? You HATE all motorcyclists?

Please, butthead, do some demographics on motorcyclists before you go hating everybody on two wheels. Your statement makes you look very ignorant and closed-minded, and I know you're not.

1 person likes this.
  15. ILoveWhiteGirls

New York City is a dangerous ass place. Damn, there's a reason why I haven't visited that city yet. Don't get me wrong, I wanted too since a kid to visit the Big Apple. Just haven't gone yet.

16. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Uhmm it is one of the safest cities in the u.s.

17. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I specifically blame the one guy who went in front of the SUV and braked in front of the SUV who got bumped. It was a douche move by him and he's lucky he didn't die doing it. The guy who was paralyzed was unfortunate but common sense says the last place you want to be if bikers are trying to surround a Range Rover to terrorize the people inside is in front of the vehicle...even if the guy was helping the first guy who was bumped/hurt. If this is how a posse of motorcyclists take to the road and behave (along with riding on sidewalks, running red lights, etc.), then it should be highly illegal except if it is organized like Sturgis or something while done with ground rules that follow the law. These people acted like idiots...and they're surprised all this happened? I'm surprised it wasn't worse. If you expect to surround a car like that so you can beat up the car and threaten the people inside, then you deserve to be run over if you are in the escape path. They want to act like they are immune to what happens next after this thug behavior? That's not how it works. You reap what you sow.

#177 Surfguy, Oct 2, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
  18. smr6

smr6 Member

Another thing of note. This was an unauthorized bike rally. So the bikers never recieved permission to hold their rally but decided they could just take over the highway and stop traffic on their own accord anyway.

19. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Do you think I'm defending the bikers? I don't have pity on any of them or bike riders in general. When you decide to ride a motorcycle you essentially decide to die young.

My point is when you see crazy you stay out of it. Do you like to jump in and break up fight too?

20. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

I don't think anyone is arguing your point. We just don't understand how it applies to this particular situation.