1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Video: Range Rover runs over bikers.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by fchowd0311, Sep 30, 2013.

1. James Gabriel

James Gabriel Member

I wish there was a herd of wild range rovers to mow down these bastards.

2. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

3. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

I sincerely hope that all these douchebag bikers get identified and thrown in jail. Every video is evidence of them committing traffic violations and driving recklessly. I wish the police could also use public and private cameras of all the landmarks they passed to identify them, or maybe the Internet could exact justice on them.

But really, wtf were the NYPD doing to not have stopped ANY of this? They were terrorizing the streets for hours and with a gang that big, it's hard to lose track of them. I'm not one to bash police, but they weren't doing a good job that day. And yes, I know they sayid they handed out summons and gave out a few tickets, but that mob could easily have been disbanded if a few cops were on their tail.

4. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Sooooo many things wrong with these videos. You ride a bike like that on top of harassing other drivers on top of that you record it on video and top of that you want sympathy and money when someone gets seriously injured. Yeah....

5. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

6. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Ignorant post is ignorant.

I live in Florida, I never ride with a group of more than 3-4, hell I spend most of my time at the Harley store talking bikes in the parking lot with some great people. I have to have 7 ****ing eyes on me because assholes down here decide to switch lanes while they're going in hard on their texting. I've had friends sustain life altering injuries because the real MASSHOLES are the douchebags in their parents Escalades switching lanes without looking like it's a hot trend.

Not that this is the situation at hand because these guys seem to be thugs but..

I'll gladly risk my life every day to be as happy as can be on my bike, but please save your idiotic generalizations about motorcyclists. I'm sure thousands of bikers with 5 month old kids have lost their lives at the hand of careless people.

There's good & bad people with everything.

7. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I don't know about this. The range rover probably was taunting them that's why they pulled the camcorder out. He had some road rage, maybe he's the one that slowed down. Just doesn't seem right. You don't run people over and take off. Did he even call the police while driving?

8. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

They had been recording for over an hour before that incident...and they were breaking all sorts of traffic laws during their entire ride before they got involved with the Rover.

9. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

he had a gopro because they were doing stunts on the highway. the bikers were going infront of the range rover to slow it down, so other bikers could go ahead and do stunts.

10. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

There were some reports saying that the whole incident started when the bikers saw that the SUV was calling the police to report the reckless driving by the motorcycle gang, and that's when they started surrounding him and leading to Cruz cutting the SUV off and then slamming his brakes.

11. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Another Case of mind your damn business or crap like this happens.

12. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

How can people be so insensitive? no matter who's at fault, i mean did you guys even see the injuries? completely unwarranted no matter the circumstances, i mean i bet he woke up and thought **** yeah! another day of being a totally rad kick ass range rover!

along comes these guys attacking him..
    [​IMG]

You just never know man...you never know.

13. CCorn

CCorn Member

Harley rally in Cleveland?

14. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

Did you read any of the news stories? He ran them over because he was afraid for his life. He'd called the police but that's when they slashed his tires.

But even that aside, you have a group of 50 or so bikers, known to record videos of themselves riding around while breaking many traffic laws, and then a guy with his wife and an infant daughter in an SUV. So you naturally think he taunted THEM?

[​IMG]

15. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Dumb post

He should have called the cops, as soon as they took over the road it was his business. those bikers were breaking the law and being douchebags. And "minding your own business" doesn't make sense.

16. ChankMcStank

ChankMcStank Member

17. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

they seem like a nice group of gentlemen who would have simply exchanged insurance info with the menacing man in the large vehicle.

18. MamboRock

MamboRock Member

You have just won the "Most r****ded Post Of The Year" award. I guess a few people have explained to you why. Not trying to pile on you, I am just here just to hand the trophy to you.

19. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

You can't walk away if they are beating on your windows and slashing your tires.

20. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Idc about what everyone's scenario coulda shoulda ect.
    What has happened since this aired. Have any charges been set? They catch these scum?