1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Video: Range Rover runs over bikers.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by fchowd0311, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

In my opinion, the instigators should be charged with something in connection to the biker who got paralyzed. Like, if I were robbing a business, and my cohort killed somebody, I'd get charged with the killing also.

2. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

I wonder if the 911 operator was directing them and he was simply following what he/she told him to do or where to go.

3. smr6

smr6 Member

Also, she needs to realize that not only is her husband not licensed to operate a motorcycle or car, but he is actually banned from it due to 16 traffic violations all with no license. So if he was simply obeying the law like he should, he wouldn't have even been there.

4. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Even if he slowed down on the highway, there's no way those bikers could have stopped him. Unless they wanted to sacrifice one of their own.

5. Kyakko

Kyakko Contributing Member

This kind of bravery is EXTREMELY uncommon in this day and age and in NYC. It gives you hope in mankind. He should get some kind of medal.

6. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

There was an earlier confrontation when a biker actually did opened the door when he stopped and got surrounded. There is a video that shows it, I don't know the link. When the biker opened the door, the driver stepped on the gas. The viral video happens after this.

He has never been in that situation, he wasn't prepared and freaked out. I'm sure if he had to do it all over again, he would not have done it. I don't think he'll say anything since the guy that got ran over is lawyering up.

This is what the biker NYPD detective told colleagues he didn’t want to end up like Detective Gescard Isnora, an undercover cop involved in the Sean Bell shooting, the source said. Isnora stepped out of his undercover role and fired the first shot as four officers blasted the Queens man with a 50-shot fusillade in 2006. Isnora was fired and lost his pension and health benefits for shooting his weapon while undercover.

7. MamboRock

MamboRock Member

If I were being chased by 50 hostile bikers with my wife and my little baby in the SUV, I would go over 100 mph with or without slashed tires. We are talking about running away for your life, and the life of your wife and your little baby. You seem to be the one who is not able to think straight here.

8. MamboRock

MamboRock Member

Right on. What a beautiful human being this man is.

9. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

you'd be lucky not to flip your SUV going that fast with slashed tires

10. MamboRock

MamboRock Member

Between surrendering my fate, and the fate of my wife and my baby, to the scumbags bikers and the danger of flipping over, I'd choose to run away at full speed every single time. Maybe you would choose to leave your wife and your baby in the hands of the bikers?

11. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

Yeah, the police can identify the bikers involved because apparently they were involved themselves. They might have even been involved in the assault.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/10/05/another-biker-charged-in-washington-heights-melee/

12. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

According to the good samaritan, they grabbed the wife out of the car and were going to beat her too. What animals. And the 'undercover' cop wasn't actually there on anything undercover. Another article states he was there just to 'cold call' and see if he could pick up any illegal activity. Which means he would not have blown anything if he would have stepped out to stop the attack.

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/new_york&id=9276222

13. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Doesn't matter, Republicans are greater terrorists.

14. fallenphoenix

i'd give myself up before putting my wife and child in danger.

15. MamboRock

MamboRock Member

And you know your wife and child would not be in danger after you have given yourself up? Did you see the thugs try to pull his wife out of the SUV after they had beaten up the man? Are you thinking the thugs just want to give her a hug?

16. MamboRock

MamboRock Member

At the moment you give yourself up, you are also giving your wife and your child up to the thugs.

17. fallenphoenix

if you're putting me in that situation, i wouldn't have stopped. and no, i didn't see that video.

18. dback816

dback816 Member

Now that seems rather harsh and disturbing, perhaps you should seek professional help about your obsession with death and violence.

19. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

Considering this board? Don't freaking give me that crap...and get of your horse.

20. ashiin

ashiin Member

Then why are you even talking, go watch the video before you make yourself look like an even bigger jackass than you are already.