1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Video: Range Rover runs over bikers.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by fchowd0311, Sep 30, 2013.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wNOyDMzn2bY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Keep in mind the driver of the Range Rover had his wife and 5 MONTH old son in tow. Personally I would have done the same. Dad went in defense mode when he saw a gang of 40+ bikers surrounding his vehicle. He had no idea what their intentions were and feared for the safety of his wife and child.

#1 fchowd0311, Sep 30, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
  2. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Wtf were those dumbass bikers doing? Range Rover is justified in getting away from the mob.

3. clubberclyde

clubberclyde Member

What the....

4. myco

myco Contributing Member

Is there an actual reason they decided to surround him the first place?

5. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Another clarification is the child wasn't 5 years old. He was 5 MONTHS old.

6. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

Any further information?

That's pretty scary for the people in the Range Rover.

7. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Just sad. ****ing amateur douchebags find a reason to harass a family.

8. macho87

macho87 Member

So what happened in the end? Is there a part 2?

9. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

10. smr6

smr6 Member

He was attacked by the bikers and treated in the hospital for bruises and lacerations. No arrests have been made and the police are investigating further.

11. Illegal Machine

Love the turn here. When this video first surfaced this morning, it was "CRAZY RANGE ROVER DRIVER PLOWS THROUGH BIKERS".

Great that people actually WATCHED this guy get mobbed. I would have done the same thing.

1 person likes this.
  12. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

CHL for times like this. What a bunch of douches.

13. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Here's another vid of them riding around like they own the streets.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZZirxXhz3aA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

14. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

How come they haven't been shot yet?

1 person likes this.
  15. Asian Sensation

A Hong Kong cop comes to New York to attend the wedding of his Uncle who introduces his new wife to him down at his supermarket, which he owns and has sold to Elaine. Uncle Bill's friend, Steven loans him an automobile for the wedding. Later that night, a street gang starts a motorcycle race near Uncle Bill's apartment. They are about to run over his friend's car until Keung jumps down and stops them. He soon starts a rivalry with the street gang when he drives them away from the supermarket that they were robbing and vandalizing. This starts a series of brawls in which the bikies try to corner Keung and finish him off.

1 person likes this.
  16. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

There's not much else that is more douche than owning a crotch rocket, especially if you're over 25. Now a gang of crotch rockets? Too funny, so cute! Tis why I love my CHL. Come at me.

17. smr6

smr6 Member

Yep, them posting this video trying to make the range rover driver a villain may be their downfall if anything actually does result from the polive investigation. They even caught on video the guy stopping after the initial bumping of the biker (who by the way cut him off and then break checked him for no reason) and then only fleeing and running over the bikers after being surrounded and damage done to his vehicle.

1 person likes this.
  18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Thanks for the clarification. That is insane. Did these bikers not see a ****ing BABY in that vehicle? SCUM OF THE EARTH!

19. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

Exactly. Article says that they used a helmet to break the glass and pulled him out of the car. At the same time another biker tried to punch the rear window where the baby was sitting!

20. likestohypeguy

Real late one night driving northbound on I-45 between clear lake & houston, there was not much other traffic out there. I had a gang of not quite that many of them completely surround my truck like that, & luckily just slow me down to about 40mph for a little while, & not to a full stop like in the video. A few of them did wheelies and stuff around me for a little bit, and that was it before all speeding off again. Even that was enough to get my heart pounding. Not so much from being scared of them getting me, but crashing while doing tricks so close to my truck, and something like that ensuing.

I'd try to get to a police station, hopefully before I got stopped by other traffic like the family in the range rover. Because those bikers didn't seem as brave about trying to stop them with their bikes as they did at first, but not much you can do apart from defending yourself once other cars stop you & they're crashing in your windows.

HOpefully the driver doesn't get manslaughter or anything. I actually don't think he reacted completely unreasonably given the circumstances, but IDK how a DA will interpret the law, how a jury will lean, or even what the law even is on this- i'm guessing just getting stopped like that, however scary, doesn't legally justify plowing over them.