1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[video] Rampage Jackson Dry Humps Reporter

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Faos, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Faos

Faos Member

Creepy

<object width="464" height="376"><param name="movie" value="http://embed.break.com/817150"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://embed.break.com/817150" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" width="464" height="376"></embed></object><br><font size=1><a href="http://www.break.com/cage-potato/rampage-dry-humps-cagepotato-reporter.html">Rampage Dry Humps Cagepotato Reporter</a> - Watch more <a href="http://www.break.com/cage-potato/cage-potato.html">Funny Videos</a></font>

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...les-not-happy-with-rampage-jackson/index.html

Heather Nichols discusses awkward interview with 'Rampage' Jackson

In a video that went viral earlier this week, UFC's Quinton "Rampage" Jackson got a little too touchy-feely with reporter Heather Nichols. SI.com spoke with Nichols via e-mail about the interview and Jackson's behavior.

Jimmy Traina: What did you think when Rampage started, um, getting frisky? Did you think it was funny or did you take offense?

Nichols: At first I was just shocked when he grabbed me, and all I could think was, "Oh my gosh, what is he doing?!" Then I tried to play along a little bit because I knew he was trying to be funny, but after about the first 5-10 seconds, it was just plain awkward. I kept thinking, "What should I do? Knee him? Keep going?" So I decided to keep asking questions, assuming he would stop if I did that. So I asked another question, and he kept going. I asked ANOTHER question, and he kept going. At this point I was just freaking out, but still trying to be a professional and ask all the questions I was assigned to ask, and this has been interpreted by some viewers as me liking it and egging him on. This was definitely not the case. I was hired to do a job, which was to interview Rampage, so I decided to put up with his shenanigans and finish the interview.

Traina: Had you interviewed or met him ever before?

Nichols: No, I had never met or interviewed him before. I had, however, watched some of his other interviews online, but somehow missed the other interview where he [acts inappropriately with] a reporter, so even after my research, I still wasn't prepared for that one.

Traina: When was this video filmed?

Nichols: June 25.

Traina: Has he apologized since then?

Nichols: No, not at all. He was very, very pleased with himself.

Traina: Is that the most bizarre interview you've ever done?

Nichols: That was DEFINITELY the most bizarre interview I've ever done. The whole day was a bit bizarre because we actually conducted that interview on the set of Super Dave's new show for Spike, so I also interviewed Super Dave (a.k.a. Bob Einstein), who was in character the whole time. It was definitely a unique experience all the way around.

Traina: Are you regularly involved with UFC?

Nichols: I have been following MMA off and on for a few years now and I even had the opportunity to be ringside at an IFL fight in Vegas a couple of years ago (when the IFL still existed). However, this was my first interview with a UFC fighter. Now that I'm working with Cagepotato.com, I'm hoping to become more involved and continue interviewing athletes in the MMA world and in other fields as well.

Traina: Will you be at UFC 100 this weekend?

Nichols: I won't be. But I still want to do things with UFC and work with CagePotato.com and Break.com. It's been a good experience and I hope to continue working with both Web sites.

Traina: I saw that you're a TV and film actress. Do you have any upcoming projects we can look for you in?

Nichols: I actually was a guest star on a Web series called Man in the Box, which is on YouTube right now. I currently have a national commercial running for Jimmy John's sandwich shops and I recently did a hosting job for KFC, which can be seen on Break.com, in which me and the KFC colonel interviewed people about the new grilled chicken. I also recently shot a couple of independent films, which are both looking to make the festival rounds this year. If anyone wants to keep track of what I'm doing, they can follow me on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook or check my MySpace page.

2. rhino17

rhino17 Member

3. Fatty FatBastard

#1: That was a r****ded interview question.

#2: That guy is a moron. But hey, at least his idiocy got him some publicity.

4. Shaud

Shaud Member

wtf ...

5. Creepy Crawl

Creepy Crawl Member

That made me uncomfortable watching it. :eek:

6. Irfan

Irfan Member

i think she liked it...

7. BrieflySpeaking

she wanted that 5 dollar foot long!

8. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Member

What the hell?

9. famicom

famicom Member

If that's not sexual harrassment then I don't know what is..

10. orbb

orbb Member

boy, that was hard to watch,

11. Yonkers

Yonkers Member

She should have pulled away. Not sure what being professional had to do with putting up with it. I'm not saying she was in the wrong. He obviously is.
    What I'm saying is... if it were my wife... I would hope she would pull away and continue the interview.

12. ClutchCityReturns

Terrible display by Rampage...except for the part where he responds to her comment with "am I in?". Had he not been treating her inappropriately, that would have actually been funny.

13. Cannonball

Cannonball Member

Like a lot of women who "accept" sexual harassment in the workplace, she was probably worried about her job. If she confronts Rampage Jackson, maybe he doesn't do the interview and she gets in trouble with her boss for not finishing her assignment. In hindsight, that's stupid and unlikely to happen. But in the heat of the moment it can seem a real possibility.

14. King1

King1 Member

Meh, that's Rampage. He's done it before. He just jokes around like that. She should have definitely said something if he was making her uncomfortable. I'm not condoning it (even though admittedly I laughed), but that's his personality. One of the funniest and coolest dudes in MMA. I've met him probably a dozen times and the guy is hilarious. He's been like this since PRIDE, so people not familiar with him might react differently.

15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Member

Unless you are a professional fighter do not agree to do anything alone with Rampage Jackson.

16. Oski2005

Oski2005 Member

After getting off with a slap on the wrist for his actual rampage through LA, it's not surprising this guy thinks he can do whatever he wants. He is seriously not right in the head.

17. Yonkers

Yonkers Member

She sounds like she's relatively new into the field, so I can see that. After having this experience I'm sure she'll react better to crap like this.

18. ClutchCityReturns

In hindsight, she should have called him on it in hopes that she would get fired for "ruining" the interview.

Talk about a lawsuit.

19. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Member

Who the hell is rampage jackson

20. King1

King1 Member

www.google.com