1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Q&A w/ Ron Artest

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by x3ldonx, Sep 23, 2008.

1. x3ldonx

x3ldonx Member

This Interview was posted two weeks ago, but since the power outage with Ike I figured some may have missed it.

Lock if Already posted

I remember someone saying not to call Ron Artest "Ron Ron" on the BBS, funny how he thinks it doesn't make sense.

New nickname maybe?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aiPSrsn-8uo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aiPSrsn-8uo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thumbs Up to The Jazz for Last Year! LOL :D

2. mms

mms Member

Nice. repped.

3. bewy

bewy Member

FINALLY a video interview.

The offseason been boring.

4. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Elie is always good for a laugh. I like Artests passion about holding the toughest assignment on the court.

5. Tsquare

Tsquare Member

this is old...

6. Michael Phelps

Why is he wearing a King's Adidas shirt?

7. J.R.

J.R. Member

Probably old as tsquare posted

8. Michael Phelps

Still, he mentioned the trade meaning the trade had already happened.

9. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

dude the guy doing the interview and all must have been hit in the head 5 times or something the guy was terrible forcing words and all.

seemed like ron gave answers but didnt want to talk to this guy

10. Michael Phelps

The guy is pretty famous. He has interviewed guys like Kobe, LeBron, Pierce, AI... he's not that good of an interviewer though.

11. duel128ttvusa

duel128ttvusa Member

May be the interview is really old, and he was talking the trade that sent him to Kings from the Pacers? Since he was wearing the Kings T-shirt.

I think the interview is hilarious, "Since you are a veteran, what are you going to tell the younger player?" (I dun really remember what his exact question was)

Ron: Stay away from the unknown women...... ;)