1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] No Layups: Yellow Shirts

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by raheel1560, Apr 10, 2009.

1. raheel1560

raheel1560 Member

We break down if the Rockets are over achieving or under achieving...we also talk about von wafer and Brent Barry in the playoffs. Find out why this episode was deemed the most awkward one yet...

<object width="533" height="400"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=4093063&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=0&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=ff9933&amp;fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=4093063&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=0&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=ff9933&amp;fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="533" height="400"></embed></object><br /><a href="http://vimeo.com/4093063">No Layups Episode XXI: Yellow Shirts</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user484766">Chance McClain</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.

What do you guys think, over achieving or under?

2. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Member

NEITHER, but, :eek: please, lose the intro, it's annoying 'cuz it's way too LONG that's what she said. :(

3. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Great episode, my favourite.

Over achieving or under? You can't really tell.

Look, in the offseason we were thinking about another phenomenal season and a deep run in the playoffs. We even had a great chance of winning it all, really. So when you you look at this season from that perspective, than sure, they are under achieving. We are praying to get out of the first round, T-Mac is out and we really have small chances for the championship (hell, even WCF).

But when you add all that drama with T-Mac, the lineup changes, injuries, etc, than sure, we are over achieving, because with all those things we still managed to win a lot of games and we still have a shot at getting HCA in the playoffs.

But in general, we had completly different hopes in the offseason and this team once again failed. We once again failed to stay healthly.

4. MacLovin

MacLovin Member

Nice song selection.

5. professorjay

professorjay Member

Entertaining as always, gents.

And I'd say we're over-achieving. With this amount of young, inexperienced guys and injuries, we are doing very well.

6. OddsOn

OddsOn Member

LOL @ "when i poke her face" :cool:

7. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Member

Okay the Malik scream in the beginning.. had everyone in the office saying my name in a cursing tone.

lol

Okay now that I have passed on their complaint ;) I will watch the rest of the show.

8. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Member

Hey Raheel, are those yellow shirts going to be available at Academy? Also is that "No layups" shirt Malik was rockin a 1560 product?

9. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Member

Great layups episode guys, keep it up! :D

10. Cbox

Cbox Member

Yes...very awkward.

11. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

This was not one of your best shows, I voted a 4.

But I had a steak for breakfast this morning in honor of you guys.

12. MD_in_Training

I love how they did the credits at the end with the left and the right. Guys, you have to use the AUDIENCE'S perspective - not yours. So, Raheel was on the left, and David was on the right. :cool:

13. thesaint

thesaint Member

Over achieving for sure. As u mentioned injury's Tmac, Battier n Artest and so many lineup changes, rockets still close to finishing 2nd in West is just amazing. Coach Adelman has done one heck of a job.

14. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

thats what she said

15. Puff

Puff Member

thanks for the support... on this particular subject I can go either way, but the answer will come once the playoffs come...

16. henGoOink

henGoOink Member

von does go crazy

17. raheel1560

raheel1560 Member

We play mind tricks

18. raheel1560

raheel1560 Member

That's a lot of meat in the morning...oh wait, that didnt sound right.

19. raheel1560

raheel1560 Member

I love me some Kid Cudi

20. raheel1560

raheel1560 Member

I'm not sure on the yellow shirts but be on the look out as we are launching a 1560 online store soon...The No Layups shirts are made by a really cool guy...here is the website.

http://www.nolayups.com/order_pg.html