1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[video] Miss USA (from Missouri City) Falls At Miss Universe contest

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Faos, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

It's happened 2 years in a row.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eLCbsH1SOxs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eLCbsH1SOxs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

[​IMG]

Article Link

Looks like Miss USA Crystle Stewart admires Miss USA of last year Rachel Smith and has been following her footsteps. Nothing wrong in that except it was quite a literal following. During the 2007 Miss Universe contest in Mexico City, had gone down in the evening gown competition as Crystle Stewart did it today. However, the commendable part in both the cases was that they stood up quickly and were normal.

Earlier today, Dayana Mendoza of Venezuela won the coveted crown. She won the contest defeating the other four contestents Miss Mexico Elisa Najera, Miss Colombia Tailana Vargas, Miss Dominican Republic Marianne Cruz Gonzalez, and Miss Russia Vera Krasova.

Last year:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gZZd9UGV0uI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gZZd9UGV0uI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

For the record, the winner Miss Venezuela

[​IMG]

2. farrisdabis

farrisdabis Member

She's really not that hot... She was a special-ed teacher at Elkins High School when I went there.

3. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Last year's looked worse. At least this year's Miss USA braced her fall.

4. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Isn't Miss USA the kind of BS one that Trump runs while Miss America is the more traditional/legitimate one?

5. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

What is the difference between Miss USA and Miss America?

I dunno.

Mexico should have won. :D

My own hairstylist was part of CHI team for this pageant. I'm so proud of her!

#5 Lady_Di, Jul 14, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2008
  6. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

From what my girl told me, Miss America is supposedly classier and has more history while The Donalds competition is new money and tackier.

7. rfrocket

rfrocket Member

Caught about 5-10 minures of it while thumbing thru the channels.

Don't know about any of the talent, etc..., but Miss Dominican Republic was the hottest by far(out of the top 10). Maybe it's just me, but when I look at alot of the girls there I think to myself "there's no way that's the most beautiful woman in that entire freaking country".

8. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

Beauty pageants are about more than just looks.

*cue swimsuit entrance*

9. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

we're not gonna judge you....sometimes it pays to be gay

10. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

Donald Trump runs Miss Universe therefor the skank factor is much, much higher.

11. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

that's embarrassing. oh well. was she the only one?

i'm sure all the other countries were making some analogy to the war on iraq or something. oh...she's from texas...home of gwb...serves her right. this is why the usa is wrong...cause she stumbled. she wouldn't have stumbled if the usa were still a superpower. ;)