1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] James Harden breaks Jeremy Lin's ankles

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 21, 2015.

1. abaker28

abaker28 Member

I hear you. Have been on this forum to have seen/read that since and even after Lin was here.
    But I'm just amazed at what people will write and was quite shocked at the comments on the YT clip.
    And what's bizarre is from everything I've seen of Lin, he seems like a really nice guy and I'm sure he'd be shocked at them as well.

1 person likes this.
  2. RiceDaddy7

RiceDaddy7 Member

Jeremy Lin is still better.

3. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member

Lol Lin definitely flopped. Made himself look like an idiot.

4. thekad

thekad Member

Lin really is nothing but trash.

5. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

You can break his ankles, but nothing's breaking that hair ... :eek:

1 person likes this.
  6. thejav

thejav Member

Clearly pushed off with the left arm.

7. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Exactly. I watched the video starting at the 31 second mark frame by frame and you can clearly see (assuming the viewer isn't blind) Lin's foot hit the heel of Harden's planted foot after being crossovered into oblivion, Lin starts falling backwards as if he's been shot, and James continues the play while Jeremy's parked on the floor. Crossover artistry. I like that. It's what we're seeing. Lin made a good effort, but was helpless. Honestly, I fail to understand what the fuss over Lin is about. He's far from the only cat to go down guarding Harden.

Kudos, cdrive.

#107 Deckard, Dec 22, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  8. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Yes sir that's a classic case of braking a players ankles on a basketball court.

J. Lin you got served.

Hahaha

Thornton was given him the business as well.

9. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

Some people call this cool.

I call it show pony BS and over dribbling.

Pass the ******* ball.

10. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

I hope this thread replaces the "we love Jeremy Lin Thread" or whatever that other one is called LOL

11. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

Actually, I think the fact that a flop by Lin is getting labeled as an example of Harden breaking anyone's ankle is an example of insecure Rockets fans who feel like they have to justify their desire to get rid of Lin. Whether it's the lifting up of pathetically inferior players like Beverly (focus on his one strength and ignore all other weaknesses, almost the reverse of what LOH's do to Lin). Or the embarassingly High School like diary lamentations for their beloved Gorgi who's sucking a big fat one playing next to a diminished Wade that is decidely inferior to Harden. Or even the elevation of a good talented PG (though horribly obvious mismatched with Harden) before he barely put down the beer bottle to drive from Denver to Houston.

Seriously, can we stop? It's embarrassing, ya'll act like Tinder rejects who can't figure out why noone swipes right on your profile. Move the eff on. Harden has broken many ankles legitimately, Jeremy has many MANY lowlights. There is no need to stretch the facts just so you can pat yourselves on the back and re-affirm that yes indeed getting rid of him was the right move even if every point guard we have had since he left has been inferior.

2 people like this.
  12. "Snosrap

"Snosrap Member

Preposterous for you to talk sense in this post!

13. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Justify our desire? Strange word choice.

Does anyone around here ever get accused of needing to justify our desire to get rid of Luther Head?

You act like we are talking about Terrence Jones or something.

14. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Heyskywalker
    Hotballa has gone to the dark side

15. Geronimo

Geronimo Member

There's no use in arguing with LOF's. If it was the other way around and Harden tripped on Lin's foot, fell back and Lin buried the shot, you think they would make excuses for Harden, hell nah. Now, I don't think Lin is as bad as you make out to be but it's a disgrace people are actually voting this thread down.

16. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

agree completely.

[​IMG]

17. roksoer

roksoer Member

Lin actually did a pretty good job staying with Harden, but then he tripped over Harden's foot.
    It makes for a good highlight but you can't go around saying how Harden destroyed Lin or how Lin is trash.

IDGAF about Lin, that's just the way I see it, and I think it's pretty clear in that video Tinman posted.

18. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Agreed.

If every Rockets fan was a socially r****ded 40-year-old virgin like tinman, I'd rather not be associated with that group any longer. Embarrassing

19. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Harden faked Lin out pretty well, the bump made it easier for him to shoot the jumper.

20. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You aren't a rockets fan though