1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

video game help

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by sums41, Mar 24, 2004.

1. sums41

sums41 Contributing Member

I have a question about a game. it's the rockstar game "Manhunt" just wondering if it's any good because like after a weak it came out i saw a few used copies of it allready on sale at game stop, so if anyone has played this game and could tell me if it's any good, that be cool.

2. Woofer

Woofer Contributing Member

What kind of game have you played lately that you liked? If someone returned it that quickly, it's probably a sign. Go to metacritic.com, gamefaqs.com for reviews.

In the past year I really liked Knights of the Old Republic on the PC. Max Payne 2 was ok, about the same as the first one.

3. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

I have played it and think its awesome, its basically you walk around and this director guy tells you to do these certain tasks, suppose to be a movie but its real life and you kill a bunch of crazies with clown masks on and stuff. I could see it getting boring after awhile for some people though

4. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

It's crap. Rockstar took a step back and created a game that was super-violent, but had really weak gameplay. Take away the shock value, and its repetitive and boring.

GTA got a lot of flack for its violence, but it had the gameplay to back it up. It wasn't just looking for shock; Rockstar seems to have forgot this when they made Manhunt.