1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video Game] Grand Theft Auto V

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RC Cola, Oct 25, 2011.

1. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Lol, I know right.

If they add heists I would have liked it but, everybody is rich now (myself included, and i didn't even try). I'll probably hop back on campaign eventually and try to get 100%, but multiplayer needs a serious change to entice me back, there's just no drive anymore.

2. joesr

joesr Member

Maybe they can somehow find away to fix everything and start everything all over, or make it a option once everything is fixed. Idk

I want to do that with campaign but that's a lot of tedious picking up space parts here and submarine wreckage parts there, idk about that.

3. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

i agree that the allure has worn off. weve been waiting forever for these heists, who knows how different those will be from regular missions.. imo they needed a better gametype that doesnt really get stale.. freeroam is fun for what it is.. i know this genre could have had other gametypes and been succesful because i used to play the shiit out of the first saints row which was pretty much a 3rd person shooter oinline and it worked.. the TDMs worked, there was even a protect the leader gametype called protect the pimp where you had a team trying to get to a base while the defenders where trying to kill the pimp. the leader/pimp could only melee but it was a onehit type of thing, it was so much fun.. the survivor/team survivor modes on gtav arent really that good or comparable to other games TDM modes..

4. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Just received this email from Rockstar regarding gifted currency.

5. DuDDleyDawsonII

Will they take my cars i bought with gifted money

6. Rox11

Rox11 Member

I stopped playing it, not much to keep coming back for

7. Poloshirtbandit

I'm wondering the same. I've lost interest in the game, but if they can fix the tank griefers I'd come back.

8. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

found a way to get the tailgater. create a new character, select the tailgater as your car, race lamar, then when you finish the tutorial invite a friend into your lobby and get them to hold the car for you.. switch back to your main character then join the room where your carholder is and get the tailgater and add tracker/insurance.. (they have to be careful because if its gets destroyed you will lose it so stay away from high traffic areas..)

i heard theyre gonna get rid of the gifted money by resetting bank accounts.. i created a new character, bought 10 adders which can be sold at lsc for a minimum of 600K each.. your new character shares your bank account so you can sell the cars and keep the money.. any low priced cars in my regular garage got replaced with adders. maxed out adders can be sold for 750K each.. i have about 15 adders to sell if the bank accounts get reset..

9. joesr

joesr Member

Ima have to get on and do that just incase. But another part of me just says trade it in already, lol.

10. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

you can buy an extra garage without losing your apartment?

11. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Nope.

Garages for his different characters.

Haven't touched the game in weeks.

All the hacking and glitching killed it for me.

The dagger was the insane amount of money.

Used to be fun working your way up. Robbing armored cars and stores. Doing races etc.

12. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Thats the same way I feel, I just played this weekend for the first time in a while. Everybody has tricked out cars, and good apartments. Nothing feels impressive. or like an accomplishment. I've never really enjoyed P2P combat and thats all thats left.

Not to mention a tank on every f**king server.

13. joesr

joesr Member

Lvl five to buy property lol

14. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

Played for the first time since christmas eve .. still have 22 billion,cars and all still there .

I agree it did take the fun from the game .. only around lvl 17 and nothing to work for.

It downloaded an update that was around 70 mb ,anyone know what this addressed ?

15. Poloshirtbandit

^ supposedly the update patches the $1 Billion+ bounties. I haven't seen any in a while, but I read that people are still doing them.

16. Rox11

Rox11 Member

People are still playing this?

17. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Barely... I got on about 15 minutes ago, and I'm already back on ClutchFans lol

18. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

its grand theft auto, people still play !V and san andreas.. this game isnt even done yet, they still owe us soeme online dlc and who knows if they add new stories like they did wht gta IV..

19. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

Anyone play this it all lately ? Loaded up for the first time since jan and all my money was gone except for around 200k , had 22 billion . I guess they removed all that glitched money ?

20. SexyButIgnorant

Just bought it last week. Late to the party but having a blast.