1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video Game] Grand Theft Auto V

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RC Cola, Oct 25, 2011.

1. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

adder, entity, cheetah, sultan rs, buffalo, bifta, hotknife, comet, bagger, carbon rs.. so some random gave me a billion and i claimed 2 billion on a bounty so i have ridiculous money right now..

ive been practicing the jet using the cannon and ive been getting better, trolling players. used the youtube tut on the lazer fighter jet and im pretty decent with it now. using the landing wheels to slow down and aim. thats how i claimed that huge bounty, dude was in a tank, i swooped down and shot up his tank.. taking down buzzards trying to kill me because the jet is overpowered in the air, the cannon is much more efficient than the missiles.. my k/d in the jet since the tut is like 20 something and 0. ive only killed myself, by hitting like a crane/tree or debris from planes/choppers ive blown up hitting me.. killed several guys on the ground as well.. so much fun.. there is literally only one weapon the jet should fear and thats the heavy sniper in a good shooters hands.. 4 or 5 shots from a heavy sniper will get that thing out of the air..

2. rocketfan21

rocketfan21 Member

I really only play NBA 2k and honestly nothing else at all, but I've been thinking about buying this. Been playing Grand Theft Auto since the very first one for the original Playstation when I was like 12. Due to being poor when the game came out I never bought this one.

What does Clutchfans say? Is it worth it? Sell me on it like you're a salesman that needs to make this sale to feed your family.

3. joesr

joesr Member

So rockets from a jet can blow up a tank but not 5 rpgs? Jeez

4. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

It's good, but I have gotten completely bored with it. I played it like crazy when I first got it, but I don't really have a reason to play after beating it and making a billion each character and being able to buy everything. I never got into online play.

It was worth it though.

5. joesr

joesr Member

stickem, link the vid please. everything i see is how to obtain a jet

6. joesr

joesr Member

If you have people playing, get it.

Cant speak for the PS peeps but the clutchfans on xbox is growing, noramlly 4-10 peeps on at a time.

7. joesr

joesr Member

stickem, if you care, all clutchfans members bought the weasel location apartments. come rep the block with us!

8. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Anyone else think it's stupid you can only own 1 apartment? I want to be able to have more than 10 cars.

9. joesr

joesr Member

there is rumors about a bigger garage being implemented.

10. mrm32

mrm32 Member

I've noticed slot of neighborhoods that were under construction are being completed. Do you know if we'll eventually be able to buy houses?

11. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Lol i guess some guy gave me like a billion dollars. I didnt care, as soon as i saw the money i went bought the best house, 3 cars, a tank and supd up all of them.
    What are the consequences?

12. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

not even th erockets. the minigun/cannon on the jet. a couple shots will destroy the tank.. i have to find the video someone posted it on reddit a few months back..

13. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Any ps3 players on tonight?

14. ThisIsAlanR

ThisIsAlanR Member

You will be banned

15. ThisIsAlanR

ThisIsAlanR Member

forgot to add video

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Wb03vZhXYPk?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

16. Rox11

Rox11 Member

What does that mean? Bad sport?
    Completely banned?
    Can i make another character?
    It wasn't even my fault someone gave her the money.... If i didnt but anything with it i would have been fine?

17. mrm32

mrm32 Member

I would just put in the support ticket. Same thing happened to me. I think they will completely ban your psn account from playing gta online.

18. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Biggest bans are gamertags being banned (online accounts).

Smaller bans are people being put into a cheater pool, worse than Bad sport, it lasts longer.

19. Rox11

Rox11 Member

20. Rox11

Rox11 Member

I def won't be playing the game again in that case if they expect me to try and redo everything again