1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Full Highlights vs Grizzlies 10/9/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by batkins, Oct 10, 2014.

1. batkins

batkins Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UW8TvngO5Bc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

Despite the fact that he can't shoot for ish, I think Smith could still be our best bet at back up point.

3. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

A lot of stuff to like here. K-Papa could turn into a sixth man in the future. Could start if he gets some size for the PF position

4. roslolian

roslolian Member

k-Pap is amazing, I think he can definitely be our Parsons replacement. Seems crazy but they have the same high b-ball IQ and all around play. Hopefully though K-pap doesn't end up slacking on D like Parsons.

5. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

based on the first two games, the only position i have true concern about is PF, where we seem well stocked with backups, but not a clear starter.

i'd still like to see d-mo getting his minutes as the primary backup to DH.

6. clos4life

clos4life Member

He is Greek, they usually give it their best on the court in Europe every single time. Otherwise, the fans will pelt you with batteries and the like.

7. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

Thanks Batkins!

I missed the game Thursday.

Now I'm sad I missed it.

A lot of good stuff in this video.

After watching the first preseason game, I was worried about our backups.

In the first half they were awful.

Glad to see that they're contributing well this time.

Looking forward for this season now!

8. thedude077

thedude077 Member

I am liking Pap so far I think he's going to be a steal. I love how he brings the energy. The way I see him he's going to be a Carlos Delfino type player.

9. Russjr2

Russjr2 Contributing Member

Good vid, even though it was only the highlights. I think our bench and young players will take a little while to develop and get their confidence. We will have to have a little patience with them. I think, K-Pap, T Daniels, D-Mo, Adrien, and Terry will be key for us.