1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Donatas Motiejunas - 25 points vs Raptors (SL) (7.13.12)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by batkins, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Outlier

Outlier Member

To all the people who quoted me:

You guys were impressed with D-Mo's dreamshake? seriously? It was hardly a dreamshake and no player would be fooled with that move.

The put-backs? Wow, those take SO much skill... especially against scrubs.

The hook shots, THOSE were fine. Probably the only thing that were impressive.

Everything else.... screamed SOFT. He won't be able to do that against real NBA players.

You guys are getting too excited again. Lower your expectations please, or you're bound to get disappointed over and over.

2. Dei

Dei Member

His shot looks like ass. I hope McHale works on him.

3. DimeDropper

DimeDropper Member

He still shoots off his shoulders, even in the lane- that **** will be sent into the 10th row of the seats during the regular season. I think he needs to play against better players to learn to play as tall as he is. Very nice 3 stroke, though.

4. ObamaFan

ObamaFan Member

Nah Bosh was a BEAST for the Raptors.. people seem to forget how good he was

5. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Then they should convince Dwight to sign an extension with us then. So we give em all those and absorb their bad contracts as well? I don't know if Morey would go that far man.

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

How do they convince him when they could not convince him to stay there.
    And Orlando must be a place where stars come and go themselves.... When was the last time their star did not bolt or one actually retired there?

7. fkc20

fkc20 Member

good to have a big skilled guy like him

8. zxcvbn193

zxcvbn193 Member

It's not Kevin Love, it's new KG in the house! :)

9. oakdogg

oakdogg Contributing Member

He looked aweso=me to me, but I still remember getting amped over Dan Langhi scoring 30+ points in a summer league game... :(

10. thinair11

thinair11 New Member

whats her full name or may you post her fb page?

11. Sym0™

Sym0™ Member

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it again to batkins"

12. JLOBABYDADDY

JLOBABYDADDY Member

13. rocketsmetalspd

This for all of the posts saying I hope D-Mo is not included in the trade. He can not be included in the trade till December 15th since he signed his contract recently.

14. novpj

novpj New Member

This puts scola's amnesty in context. We need to give Dmo and tjones a lot of playing time.

15. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Who?:grin:

16. Bang.

Bang. Member

Give this fella the playing time - he will show you that this desicion is really worth to make. I want to see him in starter role, he is the man, he have to be starter, idk if he can give we all the skills coming off the bench really.

17. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

If you had watched D-Mo's games over in Europe you would not call him soft. The guy spent a year banging against MEN. In the low post he was a monster.

If you are going to caution the bbs about anything it should be that D-Mo had an incredible game shooting the rock, and it is not typical of him to be so accurate.

1 person likes this.
  18. corby

corby Contributing Member

It seems like everybody loves Donuts.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/V_5fwEUJzK0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

19. roslolian

roslolian Member

People were quoting you because your post was stupid and ignorant, like now. The putbacks weren't impressive? They're certainly more impressive than the way you put back your mom's cookie jar after you've finished having the munchies.

DMo shot 11-13 in an assortment of ways, drained threes, had great D and generally made his presence felt every single minute he was on the court. If that's still not an impressive game to you then that's your problem, because majority of us including Chris Webber certainly don't feel the same way.

P.S. Euroball is actually tougher than the NBA, because there Europeans aren't as skilled or athletic and make up for it by being more physical. Euros like Divac and Scola probably flop a lot because a lot of the legit fouls in the NBA still look flops to them.

20. zxcvbn193

zxcvbn193 Member