1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

[Video] Chase shoots, steals, slams vs. Knicks

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 9, 2010.

1. flyguy2000

flyguy2000 Member

why is therr no videos of Chase Budingers passing???

2. apxn82

apxn82 Member

BIRD-inger is da shiet! getting me a BIRD-inger jersey soon.

3. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You didn't notice the beautiful touch pass from Air Bud in the video? Watch it again.

4. raj87

raj87 Member

The euphoria surrounding this promising first year player has a familiar ring to it.

[​IMG]

5. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

What I loved is that it was a two-handed slam. By using both hands there's no way to block it without a very obvious foul and an almost certain 3-point play.

6. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

I love how he outran two defenders at 85%

7. adammendoza4

adammendoza4 Member

R.O.Y!!!hahaha na,I wish!!!

8. BONIERO1576

BONIERO1576 Member

We'll Bird's not dead yet, he's still nowhere ewven close to Bird. I would compare him very favorably to Rex Chapman. If he has a career even close to Chapman's we got the steal of the draft. . . even if we bought it.

9. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

Chapman was more of a shooter. Bud seems more well rounded, like a Bird or a Scottie Pippen. He has made big strides on defense this year, and has made some very impressive passes as well. We'll see how he continues to improve until the end of the year, but I like where he's going right now.

10. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Chase is awesome right now not only because he has a very nice skillset, but great work ethics as well. The guy works hard and wants to learn, it is as simple as that. A lot of people forget though, is that while we did pick him up in the 2nd round, this guy was projected a year earlier to be a lottery pick.

11. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

C-Bud has shown tremendous ability in his first year with us. We haven't had a rookie with that much potential since... when?

If continues to develop his game for the next few years and develop close to the swager that Bird had, watch out!

ps. Did I tell you that C-Bud is only 21?

12. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Chase Budinger is a panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eats,_Shoots_&_Leaves

13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

it's a joke from summer when someone wrote "why no are videos of tmac passing"

and it was lols all around

so people in turn have been using it in like every thread.