1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[video] Bynum tries to steal ball away from teammate

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Fostate, Apr 11, 2012.

Tags:
  1. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Bynum is an attention w****. Swearing like Shaq. HE CAN'T BE SHAQ!

2. 713

713 Member

This.

3. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

I can't tell if you're serious or not lol.

4. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

Olajuwon used to shoot threes at the end of games that were already decided after he had a dominating performance. Steve Blake should feel blessed that he's even on the same court as Bynum.

5. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

i don't think i can recall seeing anything like that. That was really funny. Bynum is a knucklehead. Blake should have pegged him in the face with the ball. Blake had it right. Bynum doesn't get to jack up shots just cause he had a good game. At least someone showed some class.

6. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

7. LOLatSoccer

LOLatSoccer Member

he is not a knucklehead, he has never been arrested, as far as i know

Dont let the racist media, shape how you view someone

Mayweather is a d-bag on purpose when the camera is on( because he beat the system, he is doing the media's job for himself). Any bad exposure for Mayweather is good exposure

But when the cameras are off, Mayweather does a lot for black kids, and charities
    -----------------------------------

The same american media that had you believe Stephon Marbury was a thug, when this guy would go out, and do so much for less fornuate kids, is the same media, that props up Donald Trump, and Bill O'Reily

Black Athletes will never be shown in a positive light, because the media wont allow it. Had they talked about Stephon Marbury's charities, and all the other stuff he did, maybe he would still be living in America and not China. Marbury was in a serious depression once his dad died, but all the media would talk about it how CRAZY he was.

Black people are normal people, just like everybody else. We bleed, and hurt the same way others do

1 person likes this.
  8. Prince

Prince Member

Grow up LA.

9. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Steve Blake isn't a mild-mannered guy. He used to have a major temper issue (perhaps no longer). Wouldn't be surprised if he ended up blasting Bynum in the face with the ball during practice if Bynum wants to discuss the issue further.

10. HombreDeHierro

Dude you make good points but it has nothing to do with Bynum. Maybe he is under the media scope a little too much, and they're blowing his indiscretions out of proportion.

But he is a superstar, he needs to grow up and stop being a baby. He is supposed to represent the pinnacle of athletic success, therefore being forced into role model position. It's not fair that once you're dominant you are expected to be a role model, but it is how it is. Bynum is yet to learn that

11. egr281

egr281 Member

i cannot see mike brown lasting past the trade deadline next year if bynum has really become this defiant towards him

12. LOLatSoccer

LOLatSoccer Member

Mike Brown would not be coaching the Lakers.. if not for Lebron James

Lebron was basically the coach and MVP of that team

It was basically give Lebron the ball, and get out of his way. No offensive sets, no x's and o's. Nothing.. Mike Brown had the best player in the NBA year after year, and would constantly get outcoached by SVG, and Doc Rivers in the playoffs...Im convinced Lebron was the reason the Cavs had those 60 win teams, not Mike Clown

Im not suprised that Kobe Bryant has the highest usage rate in the NBA this year, he is basically doing for Kobe what he did to Lebron, give Kobe the ball, and let him make something happen. Its just Kobe cant lift his teammates level of play like Lebron can

Mike Brown is strictly a defensive coach like Scott Skiles, i personally believe that Kelvin Sampson( even with his baggage) is 10x the coach that Mike Brown is

13. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

what would the refs call if a player goes after a teammate?

14. bloop

bloop Member

agree he should have shot that 3, flipped off the broadcasters (they white) then ****ed a bunch of b****es and hos on center court

that's how gansta rolls

if you're going to make it a racial thing why the **** should anyone else care about what Mayweather does for "black kids and charities"

let's make some slurs on gays and Asians. let's call white people devil and cry about what they're not giving me. it's all good. I'll just go help "my people" and everything will be squared away...

im being facetious but the idea of using Mayweather or Bynum as examples of the Man keeping black men down is stupid and racist.

the bottom line is conduct not melanin. is the media talking **** about RG3 or Kevin Durant? if it's about "racist media" why aren't they going after them black boys.

the media and the rest of America makes fun of Mayweather because he's a douche. he says douchy ****. he acts like as 12 year old without impulse control. that's on him not the media.

it's about acting with decorum. you might think that trying to show some class in a blow out game or having the impulse control not to say racist crap on twitter might be "acting white" but unfortunately in the 21st century that's how you're expected to act

being black or being an athlete doesn't get you an exemption, sorry. maybe if white America were actually as racist as you say, then we'd be like "silly negro, doesn't know any better" but the media and everyone pretty much expects everyone to man up regardless of skin color. if you act stupid people are going to call you on it. doesn't matter if you're black.

how can you not see the humor of some douche trying to take the ball away from his own teammate to jack up a 3 to shove in the face of a team you're blowing out? this is the problem with BLT. no sense of humor.

15. LOLatSoccer

LOLatSoccer Member

RG3 is the new Tiger Woods, as soon as he messes up one time, or does or says something. He will be hated, thats if he lives up to his potential.

If RG3 comes into the NFL and becomes the best QB in the league, he will be HATED, by the majority of fans. Everybody is cool with RG3 now, because they dont see him as a threat to the top qb's in the league. If RG3 dominates, it will be like Jon Jones for MMA, Jon Jones wasnt hated until he started dominating other great fighters. If Jon Jones was a bum, he wouldnt be hated. Same with Tiger Woods, many other golfers didnt see Tiger was a threat when started golfing, as soon as they dominate. They will be hated, especially in a white sport

If you are black and you go into a white sport, or a white dominated position, and are the best, you will get bashed a lot of your your peers. That even happens in the workplace

This is why i said, that the NBA and NFL are probably the most least racist sports in America. Sports that are black dominated, are more willing to be more open with Euros coming into the NBA, than the NHL, or any other white dominated sport. Even tennis with the Williams Sisters( i saw first hand what happened when i wa sin Montreal one year and heard some of those fans were saying to them).

You never hear racist chants from NBA arenas when it comes to Euros. NEVER

16. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

He might not last this summer. Just like Scott Brooks and Eric Spoelstra, Mike Brown will be coaching for his job in the playoffs.

17. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

I didn't mention anything about the announcers, much less them being white. Stu Lantz is black by the way. Neither did I mention anything about him having sex with a bunch of women with loose morals at center court or gangsterism.

Akeem Olajuwon used to punch people in the face in the middle of games and got ejected in the 1986 WCF against the Lakers for fighting Kupchak. Hakeem would also shoot threes to cap off a dominating performance at the end of games. I would condemn Scotty Brooks, Kenny Smith, Mario Elie, or anyone else who failed to pass the ball to Dream at the end of a game for a three the same way I've condemned that scrub Steve Blake for denying Bynum the opportunity to shoot a three to cap off his complete ownage of the Spurs in SA.

It has nothing to do with race, women, or being a gangster.

In sum, your post is ridiculous.

18. Ashes

Ashes Member

Dude what are you on? There are so many things wrong with what you've said.

19. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Does Olajuwon also rib check people on the court and deliberately attempt to kill them? No.
    Don't even mention b****num and Hakeem in the same breath ever again.

20. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

So you have to get arrested to be a knucklehead??

what about the hard fouls, and very dangerous plays he makes?
    what about all the stupid things he does? he is a knucklehead

Yeah thats right, because athletes like Dwight Howard, Kevin Durant, Hakeem Olajuwon, Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, etc, not mentioning players in the NFL like: Foster, Adrian Peterson, MJD, Calvin Johnson. etc.

They are never shown in positive light in the media.