1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Bus Fight

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ItsMyFault, Feb 16, 2010.

1. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

2. BmwM3

BmwM3 Contributing Member

Dude, if somebody tried to punch me, I WOULD be pissed about it to. You would have to be the calmest person in the world if you were put in his situation and didn't do anything.

3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Press Charges on the senior citizen? The police will laugh at you after watching the tape.

Typical loud mouth talk junk and getting PWED. Great job.

4. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

I get the feeling the thug is going to see the man in the bus another time... but this time he'll have his homies with him... and it ain't gonna be no fair fight. :eek:

5. REEKO_HTOWN

6. VanityHalfBlack

Can someone explain to me the Shoe Shining business.. Why is it so offensive to homeboy???

7. gwatson86

gwatson86 Contributing Member

Nice job reading the thread.

8. BrieflySpeaking

BrieflySpeaking Contributing Member

LMAO, oh man, the whole 'amberlampse' thing is hilarious. :grin:

9. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

I find it funny, that as soon as the black guy gets owned, the other black people try to stop the fight. But if it was the other way around, they would of just seat there and laugh.

10. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Typical chump that after he loses a fight like a man, threatens to come back and kill someone. Verrrrry pusssy.

11. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

[​IMG]

12. REEKO_HTOWN

sorry here is OC?

[​IMG]

13. REEKO_HTOWN

here's more.

[​IMG]

where my /b/rothers at?

14. RocketsPimp

Adrenaline from just getting jumped on a bus, but turning the tables and whipping the young punk's ass?? I'd probably be a tad worked up too if I were 67.

15. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

http://cbs5.com/local/ac.transit.fight.2.1499482.html

Fight On AC Transit Bus Caught On Camera

An Oakland college student who shot video of a wild fight on an AC Transit bus said the altercation started because of a remark about shoe shining.

"The white guy was asking the black guy for a shoeshine," said Iyanna Washington who shot the video with a small camera. "And I guess the black guy took it as a racist comment, like, 'Why's a black guy have to spit shine your shoes?'"

The fight happened just before 3 p.m. Monday on Oakland's NL Bus line near the Thomas Berkeley stop. The shoeshine statement started an argument that went back and forth for several minutes.

On the video that Washington recorded, the bearded man eventually walked away up to the front of the bus. But the men continued to trade insults. The younger guy threw the first punch.

"I guess he hit him across the face once," Washington said. "And then the white guy stands up and lets loose."

The unidentified older man, who represented himself as 67 years old, punched the younger man several times.

The younger man's nose was broken, said AC Transit spokesman Clarence Johnson.

The older man exited the bus, but then returned within a few minutes, Washington said. Washington picked up her cell phone this time to record video as the man started screaming and kicking a newspaper stand.

Washington said the bearded man eventually surrendered.

"When the police get there maybe 10 minutes later he turns around and was like, 'All right, let's go' and held out his arms," Washington said.

The AC transit video is one of several incidents caught on camera on public transportation recently, including video of a fight between two women on San Francisco's Muni system.

In this latest fight, Johnson of AC Transit told CBS 5 both men were taken to the hospital. He said the bearded man was off his meds and is now back on them.

"We hate for this sort of thing to happen," Johnson said. "Our buses transport 236,000 passengers on a daily basis and these types of things are not commonplace," he added.

In one of the YouTube clips, Washington is seen grabbing the bag belonging to the bearded man and walking it to the back of the bus while somebody exclaims, "go through that."

Washington told CBS 5 she held the bag up to the camera, but did not steal it.

"Why would I steal the guy's bag?" she asked. "I picked the bag up, I placed it on the seat and that was the end of that. When I got off the bus the bag was still on the bus."

Washington admits she cheered on the younger man during the fight, as did several other people around her. She said ever since she posted the clip on YouTube, she has received emails and comments on her YouTube account; some of which used the n-word.

One web site even claimed to post her personal information, including an address that is not hers.

"A 'hate criminal' they are calling me," Washington said. "It feels terrible. It's not a good feeling at all. It sucks."

16. Drizno

Drizno Rookie

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u5fnjFVPCek&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u5fnjFVPCek&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

17. gwatson86

gwatson86 Contributing Member

Maybe if she wasn't screaming "beat his white ass" she wouldn't be getting called out for her innate racism. She's getting no less than what she deserves.

1 person likes this.
  18. BmwM3

BmwM3 Contributing Member

Is everyone skipping page 2?

19. RocketsPimp

I love how she jacks the older guy's bag after he gets off the bus, but justifies leaving it there like she didn't attempt to steal it. You dumb b****! The world knows you took it to go through it, but didn't find anything you wanted so you left it there!

I'm glad people are calling her out on YouTube, while throwing the n-word out at her is just perpetuating her own ignorant behavior. While she may not be a hate criminal in the true sense of the word, she sure as hell isn't far off with her hateful instigating of the incident against the older white man.

20. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

I been scamming through this thread for 30 minutes, now im going to go see if t-mac got traded yet.