1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

[Video] Bus Fight

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ItsMyFault, Feb 16, 2010.

1. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I'm happy to say that there have been no arguments in this thread the past 1 1/2 days.

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Thanks for posting this!

I think it's funny how Iyanna and Michael both speak in such a different tone after the incident while Epic Beard Man sounds even CRAZIER in the follow-up interviews :grin: .

3. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

So true except Iyanna was unable to clean it up completely as she is partially r****ded.

4. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

For the love of global warming, how can this thread be this long?...I wonder what Olbermann would think about this...?

5. Cokebabies

Cokebabies Contributing Member

how come no one else is impressed by the youth and vigor displayed by a crazy 67-year old and a drunk 50-year old?

michael (the leaking guy) didn't seem like a bad guy. he admitted he was drunk and apologized after all. i think there was just a misunderstanding in the beginning, which wasn't recorded on camera.

6. Htown's2kFinest

so are these guys ever gonna duke it out on strikeforce? :grin:

i'll be tuned in if they do lol. you can't count on that.

7. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member

That old man adds to the story in every interview. He's getting more racial, have a feeling he's going to end up in the hospital or worse sometime soon.

8. biggz

biggz Member

There are only 2 things you can do in this world and thats spit shine or spit blood.

9. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I can't get enough of these videos...I wish these guys would be interviewed more often :grin:.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yh4uhxQFF1Q&hl=de_DE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yh4uhxQFF1Q&hl=de_DE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

10. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

It won't be because someone whips his ass that's for sure.

11. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I wouldn't count one fight against a weak opponent who was clearly unexpecting to actually fight as an indication of how good of a fighter EBM actually is.

12. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

Yeah, talking about the guy having a knife and him being a murderer and such. I thought he was a liar, but more likely he's just coo-coo...hell he probably believes all that stuff.

13. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

when you throw the first punch you expect a fight to happen

14. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Watching the video I don't think he actually did. He threw a very weak punch, whether this was due to lack of skill or not I can't say but I don't think he was expecting EBM to hit back.

15. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

watch the deejay's interview. he said he knew he was going get beaten up.

16. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member

I'm surprised the national media hasn't pick up on this. Seems like a typical "sexy" media story.

17. Amber Lamps

Amber Lamps Member

18. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ODrgItRIAbo&hl=de_DE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ODrgItRIAbo&hl=de_DE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BCwyoyuq-No&hl=de_DE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BCwyoyuq-No&hl=de_DE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

19. BmwM3

BmwM3 Contributing Member

I guess I'll post this here as well.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/67XOc_xIA4U&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/67XOc_xIA4U&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

1 person likes this.
  20. VanityHalfBlack

How many miles does this thread have???