1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Best Rockets Videos

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by room4rentsf, Feb 20, 2007.

1. room4rentsf

room4rentsf Member

I havent been a member here as long as some people but I have seen my share of great great videos created by people here.

I wanted to know if anyone had the video of Yao / Hakeem tribute. Where it shows them doing similar plays etc.

I have included my two favorites.

Deliver Me

Clutch City 3

ps. where are all the great video mixers? I havent seen any new outstanding ones this year? Come on guys.

*edit sorry I hit submit before I actually finished uploading them to youtube
    - Deliver me is working!

#1 room4rentsf, Feb 20, 2007
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2007
  2. krayziefl

krayziefl Member

go to http://www.nbaevolution.com/. Great mix videos from all the nba greats. You can find some nice t-mac mixes overthere ( one of em is called fighting spirit). And yes deliver me is a very good one. Nice music and good quality.

3. ClutchCityReturns

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pk0MPyiJBbc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pk0MPyiJBbc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I'm glad you enjoyed this. As you'll notice from the name at the end of the video, I am the one who made it :D

4. room4rentsf

room4rentsf Member

wow thats great! I just wish I could a copy of that vid.

J

5. ClutchCityReturns

I should be able to post a download link in a few hours. I'm at work right now and once I get home I'll need to upload it. Much better quality, by the way.

6. Riz

Riz Member

Great Great video man!! :)

7. superden

superden Member

That was an AWESOME video man.

8. Kerfeld

Kerfeld Member

that was great.

9. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Member

anyone have a hi res of the behind the back?

I crapped my pants when i saw that.

Oh what about the roller pass his rookie year? (i think rookie anyways, it was not in Year of he Yao)

10. rockets-#1

rockets-#1 Member

WOW. That comparison video was badass, CCR. I never realized how much like Hakeem Yao actually is. Great job finding all the old Hakeem stuff. Thanks for sharing.

11. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Member

i believe there was a thread a few weeks ago that had a bunch of rocket videos in it. i posted my bleach video in there and my other video is posted already here.

i have been wanting to do another one just havent had the time really, maybe i will soon when yao gets back

12. ClutchCityReturns

Here's the link for the downloadable (high quality) version of my Yao/Hakeem video.

<a href="http://files.filefront.com/6780194">Download YaoHakeemSuccessor.wmv from FileFront!</a>

The link never expires so don't worry about re-uploading.

13. TYAOC

TYAOC Member

This is the best video i ve never seen b4, thank you ClutchCityReturns, thank you, plz make more videos!

14. Axle_Shot

Axle_Shot Member

What's the name of the song in the video?

15. Bassfly

Bassfly Member

there was a hakeem tribute video made by someone on this board (he had a francis moniker) which was amazing. i had the .avi but i lost it. the video started off with jay-z's "a dream." can anyone send me the video (the avi not a youtube link).

16. Bassfly

Bassfly Member

here it is... the best rocket video:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uBrEsNS9zKg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uBrEsNS9zKg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

17. magnetik

magnetik Member

thanks for the HQ version... great video.. must have taken a lot of time!

18. baylorbear09

baylorbear09 Member

that was amazing. truly ahead of his time, we were blessed to have him. thanks for the video

19. ClutchCityReturns

"Alive and Kicking" by Nonpoint

20. wizkid83

wizkid83 Member

For everyone that says Hakeem will struggle in today's game, just look at this video. Hakeem has that rare blend of strength and speed. He starts out plenty of the time 18 feet away from the basket but can dice through the defense like a guard. Yet when he's below the basket, you can send 3 people on him, hanging off of him, and he'll still finish. Even in todays game, he can bust a zone with an jump shot, and you can't really front because of his speed and ups, it will be an alley hoop every time.