1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Video - Best Damn's Top 50 Dunks Recap

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by pumbum, Jan 25, 2007.

1. pumbum

pumbum Member

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KLldVgYuURE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KLldVgYuURE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

my past threads and comments were usually about how i hate jvg, how i think juwan howard sucks and how i was against the battier trade. since ive been completely off .... i will stick to voicing my opinion about other things - heh.

i was watchin this on fsn after rox vs. spurs. i think its a pretty good list & i definitely agree with number 1 and 2 greatest dunks ever. couple of comments though:

1) my reason for posting this in the rockets forum - i know its been discussed before, but after even further review - i guarantee you that kj fouled hakeem dammit. my boy from arizona still brings it up today like it was the greatest dunk ever. please, offensive foul buddy

2) vince and mike are my GOAT, in game dunkers ever - after that its a toss up. probably kobe, dominique, shawn kemp, amare.

3) shouldve been higher on the list or added to it: tmac on shawn bradley at least top 20!, gp helicopter alleyoop to shawn kemp, how about yao when he yammed on ben wallace? where's clyde at on this list. lebron on damon jones was freak nasty too..

4) Hakeem was fouled by KJ

aitelate

2. Parlett316

Parlett316 Member

It was a good dunk that is great cause it went over Dream. Dream had the cojones to try to block everything in his path.

3. rocketman1979

rocketman1979 Contributing Member

Hakeem just got served, give KJ some credit.