1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

VID -NO LAYUPS - All-Star Saturday - Gersson Rosas talks EVERYTHING; Mike Harris too!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Puff, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Puff

Puff Member

No Layups is on FIRE here at NBA All-Star weekend. Today we went to the D-League All-Star game where Mike Harris was hooping.

We had an excellent time... We caught up with Rockets VP Gersson Rosas. Everything was discussed from T-Mac, trade deadline, roster balance, Joey Dorsey, Mike Harris and anything else you can think of...

Raheel caught up with Mike Harris... He spoke about his motivation to get back in the league, who he likes more, Beyonce or Lady Gaga, plus he pulled a Nate Robinson. You will see what we are talking about at the end.

BTW, we sat court-side at the game, next to Gar Forman, Bulls GM. He didn't say a word to us.

<object width="800" height="600"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=9434348&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=0&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=ff9933&amp;fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=9434348&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=0&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=ff9933&amp;fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="800" height="600"></embed></object><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/9434348">No Layups - NBA All-Star Houston Rockets Report with the VP & the Rice Scholar</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user484766">Chance McClain</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p><p>No Layups goes to the source, Rockets VP Gersson Rosas to find out the latest happenings with the Rockets. Trade front discussed, TMAC, and roster balance...<br />
    <br />
    Also, a nice one on one with Mike Harris.... The Viper loves him some "NO LAYUPS"</p>

2 people like this.
  2. J.R.

J.R. Member

Sounds similar to Morey. Aren't gonna mortage our future and give up say a Brooks, Landry, Lowry, etc. Wants help for now and the future, not just now or not just the future; want to keep our young pieces to develop. Not gonna make a move to make a move, or to help another team.

3. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

Thanks for the work! I wish we had a place for Harris on our roster.

4. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

good stuff....we need some "no layups" tshirts :grin:

5. Rocketball

Rocketball Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Great interview.........always was a huge Harris fan, I wish he was up with the Rockets. You might want to have a little talk with your camera man to stay "focused" during the interview........kept zooming right past you guys to watch some halftime slam dunk show.

6. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

incase you're not joking, i think he did it on purpose since the dunkers were from houston...either that or just wearing houston jerseys...

7. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

i think they were the launch crew

8. H-TOWNSFINEST

H-TOWNSFINEST Member

Special Thanks to: Mr. Belding and Bob Saget.. NICE!!

9. Rocketball

Rocketball Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I was just goofing around....

10. mattrbowers

mattrbowers Member

Was he hinting at maybe sending Mike Harris to another team?

11. rocketsmetalspd

Man Ron Ron should gave a lot to H-Town, even the name for your show is that cool. It is a big hit with the players. By listening to the company spill is seems like TMac will not be on the move and for I one hope TMac gets his chance to play this season. Feb. 18th is around the corner will see who folds them or plays them.

12. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

Very nice work guys! I always enjoy listening to Rosas.. he needs to do more interviews :)

I hope Harris finds a place in the NBA. He's one of those players that it's really fun to root for.

13. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

with cook gone next year and hopefully dorsey, i hope it means harris will get a spot..

14. raheel1560

raheel1560 Member

Man I've always enjoyed Mike Harris as a player but now he is my new fav. player to root for...we will get him on 1560 more...he is a cool dude

15. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

Great stuff guys! Would love to see Mike Harris stick with the Rockets. The Mr. Belding, Bob Saget thing at the end had me dying