1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Victoria's Secret dumping Supermodels for Megan Rapinoe: update Megan gone !

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by tinman, Jun 19, 2021.

?

What are you for?

1. Supermodel Angels - Jontro

19 vote(s)
    86.4%
  2. Megan Rapinoe - Jaggy

3 vote(s)
    13.6%
  1. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

LOL.

You are really on one today.

Who rejected your lame pickup lines last night.

Sorry you had to go home alone, AGAIN.

So now you are checking my post for grammar and making note?

Really?

Did not know I taken up residence in multiple places.

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You’re educating him
    Charge him tuition

King1 likes this.
  3. tinman

Supporting Member

Maybe you’re right bushwick
    They need to get some midgets in there too

last year Halloween fell on a weekend
    Clutchfans going trick or treating

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I'm waiting for him to post his shirtless picture.

jiggyfly likes this.
  5. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

For some odd reason, you somehow associate making a strong effort to encourage our society to take our health much more serious as fat shaming. This might be news to you, an obese nation effects everyone.

You are very apathetic about the topic. Letting someone know they are over weight or obese is not fat shaming. Encouraging or suggesting people to do better with their health is not fat shaming.

For the record, we shouldn't be abusing, insulting, or belittling anyone. Period.

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Okay so I don't get your post. He's reffering to someone telling someone else they've never met that they are far and should go to the gym.

I'm all for telling people who trust me and know me well that they should take care of their health but strangers saying it never comes from a positive place and is just an ego trip to shame someone they don't know.

He's responding to someone belittling someone.

malakas and JayGoogle like this.
  7. tinman

Supporting Member

Look there’s only one Miranda Kerr
    But it’s ok to try to fit in her clothes

smaller clothes is less cloth and more cloth is causing more waste cause people don’t have a good waist
    @Jontro
    99ers rule

8. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

FIVE PAGES MONKEYS FLINGING POO, BABY!!!!!

tinman likes this.
  9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

The post I was replying to was definitely fat shaming lol. To say it wasn't is being completely dishonest.

None of my posts ever EVER said "Being obese is healthy" either so you can have fun with that. My post was about the fat shaming.

malakas and fchowd0311 like this.
  10. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I actually did watch the last video and it's not anything thats new to me generally. I think anyone that's even casually looked into this know body types are a thing and while it doesn't completely erase personal choice and responsibility, it's simply harder for some people to lose weight and its harder for some people to gain weight.

I mean really, anyone that follows combat sports knows that's a thing. Some guys cut weight easier and some guys don't, and those are all people in terrific shape.

11. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]

jiggyfly likes this.
  12. tinman

Supporting Member

All I see is smart people like @Nook and @Space Ghost schooling people like Steve Francis on Jahadi White

13. malakas

malakas Member

So...I should rethink my life because I am posting in a Rockets forum.

I should be a proper female to your standards, who only care about appearance to be appealing to swallow men, and find a husband have kids and not watch any sports because thats only for men.

Its because of creeps and misogynistic dicks like you that the few female posters who were here have all left in the first place.

Who are you to tell me what I should do, how I should look, and what hobby I should have?

I find it also pathetic that as a man you are here discussing about womans lingerie and underwear.

Are you perhaps a pervert?

Or just sexually frustrated?

By the way you keep bringing up how supposedly good looking you are, it seems you have a low self esteem and seem to try to overcompensate for other deficiencies.
    What next?a post of how big/small you have it?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  14. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Considering I was at the Charlo fight and married you fall flat like most of your posts.

I didn't and that makes me sorry for the education field

15. King1

Cliffs. I'm not reading all that

16. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

[​IMG]

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  17. King1

Well it's blatantly obvious from my posting history I'm married with two children ( boy and a girl take notes because you're slow)

Like I said I really hope neither one steps foot in a classroom you teach.

tinman likes this.
  18. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

The Royal Institute lectures linked display how genes can affect someone's willpower compared to someone without gene expression that harbors nearly round the clock cravings. I honestly look at obesity in a similar line of thinking as drug addiction. It's symptomatic to other causes in someone's life that makes them turn to immediate sources of gratification like overconsumption to compensate.

The lecture demonstrated that it's a collection of various genes that can determine where fat is deposited for instance. You ever seen an obese woman with an apple gut, flat butt and A cup t*** walking around Walmart pushing a cart as they shop? I know ya'll have. Compare that to a woman whose fat is mostly deposited around the hips, butt, and t***. Genes can affect how well someone carries their weight from an aesthetic level. Or why fat loss around the stomach region is the last part to go away when aiming for low body fat for some people and less so others. That's not a person's choice. That's just their genetics at work. Or why some men when they put on weight can look more pear shaped with more feminine fat deposits in certain areas of their body. Again not a choice.

And for someone with a higher craving drive than someone without similar gene expression, the sight of red fast food signs everywhere (ever wonder why every Fast Food chain has red in their logo? It's not for nothing.) may just be enough to make them cave on their cravings over healthier eating options. Maybe the weight gain is gradual in that they put on 5 lbs. of fast food weight over the course of a single year which they never worked to take back off. Then it repeats the same pattern again for a second year and so on and so forth until it's become glaringly obvious when looking in the mirror. That happens. Or how someone without fat gene expressions that make cravings harder to resist, how hard it is to wait in line at a check-out of a grocery store with all the cheap candies available. It's not something I personally find myself splurging on but to an obese person, there's literally food temptations that are cheap around to entice a person almost everywhere they are.

Part of overcoming drug addiction is not having the temptation of it around your immediate presence making it easier to relapse. That can require losing contact with friends and making significant lifestyle choices but for the most part, it's easier to avoid the drug lifestyle than it is obesity imo, although I'm really not trying to compare which struggle is worse to deal with. It's just there's no drug snack stands at grocery check out. There's no drug drive-thrus with commercial marketing on television to entice someone to splurge. And using drugs isn't necessary for someone's own survival, whereas eating is.

I personally enjoy not having joint problems, primarily breathing through my nose without wheezing as I live, having greater stamina in the bedroom and not having a gut take away precious inches from my pecker when having sex or over sweating doing light activities because I overheat faster compared to when I'm not lugging around a fat winter coat. These are the perks that should be discussed over simply telling someone, lolol, eat less and move more. Like no ****. The struggle with food moderation might be a completely different monster to deal with than what you personally deal with just like someone who can have a couple of drinks of alcohol can be satisfied whereas an alcoholic may not know how to moderate their limit. Just be glad to not have to live it yourself.

We could make marketing of food less enticing for people who struggle with obesity but that would lead to government regulation. That said, besides simply fat shaming or "informing" someone, we could regulate an environment that makes caving to food cravings harder for someone who struggles with obesity. Not suggesting we should do that, but we could and it might very well be to the benefit of people shamed for being overweight, which could help us all. Obesity leads to other healthcare complications that could potentially be avoided helping with the overwhelming costs of healthcare in this country. So do we then encourage regulation knowing it could maybe lead to positive outcomes or do we let the free market reign as we exercise our freedoms of speech to shame the **** out of people caught in an environment where temptation is harder for them than it is others? I know what this part of the BBS will opt for.

malakas likes this.
  19. tinman

Supporting Member

Supermodels are people too

King1 likes this.
  20. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

You actually think I care about what you think of me?

And that I should believe what you because of your posting history?

[​IMG]

leroy and FranchiseBlade like this.