1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Victoria's Secret dumping Supermodels for Megan Rapinoe: update Megan gone !

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by tinman, Jun 19, 2021.

?

What are you for?

1. Supermodel Angels - Jontro

19 vote(s)
    86.4%
  2. Megan Rapinoe - Jaggy

3 vote(s)
    13.6%
  1. King1

King1 Contributing Member

To fat shame you? Lmao it's easy for people to make excuses for lazy people like you're doing.

Call me all the names you want it won't hurt my feelings. You should get yourself in a gym. Not because I told you to but for your personal health. Getting offended on the internet might actually help you. There's no excuse for being fat outside of metabolism. It's a choice

tinman likes this.
  2. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

three pages.

how I picture tinman versus the D&D

3. malakas

malakas Member

get a grip. They are not trying to sell their product to YOU and your penis, got it? If sex sells then they should have hot men as their representatives. Not plastic semi anorexic women.
    Modern western women are done with the fashion industry;s attempt to bodyshame them and enforce unrealistic standands on them. Do you have any idea how many girls and women have died, thrown into depression and anorexia ?

We want to buy stuff that makes US feel good. Not stuff that only pleases men and creeps.

4. malakas

malakas Member

oh and how do you know my weight and my relationship status?

Because I told you that you are a swallow creep who gets off on judging others to feel a false sense of superiority?:)

Women of all shapes and sizes have self dignity self respect confidence and are feminists you dont have to be single or fat.

Btw I should have hurt your feelings. Because I actually offended your character, while you just threw a kindergarten level attempt at me to insult me.

Nook and fchowd0311 like this.
  5. King1

Lol. So you speak for them? That probably explains a lot business wise (huge failure). Newsflash sweetheart "hot men " don't wear lingerie. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

On your second part I never said anything about anorexia nor depression. Seems like instead of having this conversation with me you might want to seek counseling if that's where you're going. You're not articulating your argument well at all.

You don't think being fat leads to that? You have a lot to learn.

Lol. That's why you're single and posting on a predominantly male message board for the Rockets. You might want to rethink your life. Not all females think like you. Only those who don't care to take care of themselves

6. King1

Lol. Another novel when you should be in the gym.

Please try and hurt my feelings. I'll enjoy it

I promise (and I can prove it easily as this is not the only site I post at) if you saw a picture of me you would say I was good looking.

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Boooooooooooo

DD

Jontro and tinman like this.
  8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

When you tell a random stranger online to go to the gym you are doing it out of ego and not a sincere desire to help someone. Why? Because it's such an obvious "suggestion" that it's obvious you are saying stuff like that to try to antagonize and hurt someone's feelings. It's petty.

By any chance were you a recent fat person who lost weight and self loathe your former self to the point that now you have strong opinions of fat people were you feel necessary to dehumanize them?

#48 fchowd0311, Jun 20, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
    JayGoogle and Blatz like this.
  9. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You are comparing apples to oranges dude

They have lane Bryant in the mall for a reason. Now you think that consumer base will go buy Victoria’s Secret ?

10. King1

Lol. You are a SJW who feels sorry for himself. I can't imagine how miserable your life must be. No, I'm not but whatever helps you sleep at night.

That being said I'm happy to prove what I say. I'm happy to meet up for a beer (my tab because you likely can't afford it) . Now we have to take pictures and of course I'll bring my wife.

Want to do this bud? I'll even give $500 to your favorite clarity. You'll p***y out because that's what people like you do. I got father's day stuff because unlike yourself I have a family. Give me a few hours

11. tinman

Supporting Member

Lol
    For men? All those supermodels also market Chanel and Louis Vutton

Those are marketed toward women.

but yeah they have the fragrances for your type of consumer , the dudes with the carts of cheap sunglasses and zit cream also sell really cheap body spray and bags
    @Nook

it’s marketing 101
    Some people go to the galleria
    Some people go to fiesta for their luxury goods

Nook likes this.
  12. tinman

Supporting Member

@Jontro and the 99ers

Jontro likes this.
  13. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I'm going to need pictures of your wife(fully body) , bank account, your side and front profile picture, bf%, height, bench press, max full range pull up number, max squat and deadlift, 3 mile run time, 100m sprint time, resume with education experience and sperm count, penis length and girth along with angle of sway also before I make a decision to fly 1000 miles to see you over a message board comment.

Also your checking and routing number so we can transfer funds properly.

#53 fchowd0311, Jun 20, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
    King1 likes this.
  14. tinman

Supporting Member

@Nook

15. tinman

Supporting Member

Lots of fat people wear Michael Jordan shoes
    But they would never buy it if Jordan logo was of some sumo wrestler trying to dunk

King1 likes this.
  16. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

17. tinman

Supporting Member

A bunch of women lost their jobs to loud celebrities
    @rocketsjudoka
    [​IMG]

18. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Lane Bryant was just an example. More women shop at Lane Bryant than VS. VS is trying to expand their customer base. Your marketing needs to attract more customers, hence, expanding the body types that represent your brand makes sense. That is marketing 101. Take it from someone with a Marketing degree and 20+ Years of Sales experience.

jiggyfly likes this.
  19. tinman

Supporting Member

That’s because there’s lots of fat people dude
    Yeah and rebranding a long time luxury brand famous with super models to appeal to non luxury brand people is a great idea

look there’s marketing people at Kmart and Montgomery Wards at one point too

King1 likes this.
  20. tinman

Supporting Member

Apparently some art history dropouts made some fake resume and made it big at Victoria’s Secret