1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

VH1's most awsomely bad songs ever

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by krosfyah, May 13, 2004.

1. krosfyah

krosfyah Member

Yea, the key to this poll is that the song has to be "awsomely" bad...not just bad. A kinda cool bad. Something about the song has that extra little spice that makes it awsomely bad.

At first I was floored that Macarena didn't make it...cause damn, that was bad. But you know, it just sucked like a family death...nothing nice about it...just pain.

But Rico Suave. Now that is the kind of bad that can put a smile on your face.

2. rockit

rockit Member

No Spice Girls?!?! Wannabe? Spice Up Your Life?

3. krosfyah

krosfyah Member

Ah yes. Wannabe. Tell me what you want...what you really really want.

What I really want is to never hear that song again. Maybe this didn't make the list because the Spice Girls were incredibly forgettable as was this song. There was nothing "awsomely" bad about it...just plain bad. I dunno.

4. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Member

Most awesomely worst "worst" list.

They could have done alot better with their worst list.

5. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

Well, the Spice Girls were the most popular "band" on the planet for about a year...so I think their crumminess should have made the list.

6. krosfyah

krosfyah Member

Thats just it, it isn't just crumminess. I think they are looking for the kind of bad that almost makes you smile. You know when you take a huge crap that your almost proud of...a real work of art...but yet...still crap. That's what were talking about here.

Really, who was buying into Vanilla Ice? Not only was it a really bad song, but that fact that some suburban white kid who looked like a jackass sung it, well that made it an exceptional turd.

7. synergy

synergy Member

Ice rocked. He's one great DJ these days also.

8. krosfyah

krosfyah Member

9mm shells hitten the concrete. Yea, right. Boy it is funny watching that video...what a dork.

Somebody was telling me that he was on some UPN reality show called real world, or something similar to the MTV show. And he was getting pissed off when people referred to him as Vanillia Ice. I guess he wants to be called by his real name. I'm glad to know he's ashamed of what he unleashed on us.

9. Preston27

Preston27 Member

He was on some reality show with Ron Jeremy and some other people. They got him to sing "Ice Ice Baby" at a karaoke bar.

10. IROC it

IROC it Member

Phallus.

11. TheFreak

TheFreak Member

Bad hair metal ballads
    3. Motley Crue - Home Sweet Home

This is strange. Out of all the hair bands that ever existed and had a 'hit' ... the Tuffs, the Trixters, the Slaughters, the Firehouses, the Steelhearts ... etc ... they put Motley on there?