1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Vacation Ideas?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by LCAhmed, May 25, 2013.

1. VanityHalfBlack

Egypt

1 person likes this.
  2. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

So many good suggestions guys! Thanks for the input! I have a few days to finalize my decision.

3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Get out of the country. Stamp that passport.

4. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

too good for Detroit dude? But I forgot mention this today, Panama sounds really interesting, I'm thinking about going there enxtt year

5. Asian Sensation

Definitely don't go to Vegas alone! You should stay in town and take your boys out especially the ones in school. You'll feel good and hopefully they'll think of u when they're not so broke but if not you'll still feel good.

6. body slam

body slam Member

7. faraza84

faraza84 Member

Don't come to Chicago. It's raining this whole week. God I'd kill for a sunny day right about now.

8. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

At least it'll be warm. This anomaly of weather from Wednesday-today was weird, it was warm before all of this and now it'll be warm after today. Doubt it'll rain every day of the week though.

9. 713

713 Member

San Fransisco. Love the community there. Had a blast last time I went there with bf.

10. LCAhmed

Flight+Hotel $$$ is telling me Vegas. Crazy how cheap some of those hotel rooms are!

11. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Use name your price on Priceline for hotels.

www.betterbidding.com is a good site to check to see what others got from that.

12. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

Rome

Or if you want to stay closer....Belize for some amazing scuba.

13. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

14. faraza84

faraza84 Member

I hope it doesn't go thru till the weekend. It was def nice the last few weeks.

15. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Consider before how your beliefs would let you enjoy being in Vegas (if you have never been there).

Not that you would always feel guilty during your vacation.

Booze, gambling, chicks.

16. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

Never taken a solo vacay. However, if I were to, I'd probably do some hiking/camping. Maybe some fishing. If you're cool being by yourself, enjoy the solitude to the max. Get off the grid, just be safe.

Someone suggested white water rafting, which would be good. Do a 3+ day rafting trip in CO or something and camp out with a group. You're forced to interact with others in the group, which to me sounds better than going to vegas alone.

17. LCAhmed

Not much of an outdoorsman camping fishing guy. My Dad took me fishing one time. It was under a bridge where the river ran, I fished with a cardboard box (submerging the box then bringing it back up). We ended up catching baby piranhas which ate all our goldfish.... Never been camping neither, and I do not really care to go camping alone neither.

18. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Lets be honest, a week playing Xbox alone and waking up at 12 every day sounds awesome.

19. LCAhmed

While this may be true, I will unfortunately miss that chance. Out to Vegas it is.

20. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Good luck. Mid to upper 90's here this week. 100s next week. Dry and sunny. What else would you ever expect from Vegas? :)

Personally, if you didn't mind the driving...you should've flown to Reno...hung there a few days, drove to Tahoe, Yosemite and all around NoCal. Very beautiful part of the US.