1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Utterly Pathetic Shameless Self Promotion

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RocketMan Tex, Nov 21, 2005.

1. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

:eek: :D

I got two gigs coming up this weekend to help you sheik yer bouti and work off the turkey and dressing and mashed taters and pecan pie and punkin pie and enchiladas and barbecue and............

but it won't help you work off the alcohol....I GUARANTEE IT!! :D

Friday 11/25 - I will be playing with Carl Hayn and the Holdouts downstairs at Fitzgerald's, at Studemont and White Oak in the glorious Heights. Showtime is at 9PM - we go on first, 1 hourlong set - cover charge is $8.00. Come see some loud-ass in-your-face Texas singer/songwriter Rock with a kick!

Saturday 11/26 - I will be playing with Larry and the Jukes at Zydeco Kitchen at 1300 Broadway in Pearland. We will be joined by Charles McCall on bass and the great Johnny Prejean on drums. We begin at 9PM and will go all night. Cover charge is $7.00. They've recently remodeled and are more of a bar than a restaurant, so eat some leftover turkey before you head out! Come hang out in a smoky room and groove to the blues, H_town style!

Have a great Turkey Day weekend and hope to see y'all at the shows!