1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Trading Sengun? Stop me if you've heard me talk about this one. We're talking #Rockets LIVE right now ...

Talking Rockets - LIVE!
  3. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Utah Fans calling for JVG to be hired

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Pete Chilcutt, Apr 28, 2009.

Tags:
  1. vcchlw

vcchlw Contributing Member

With the way Morey handling his departure, can you blame him?

I don't think he will take the job though, hopefully.

2. DwangBoy

DwangBoy Member

You know, chances are that when EVERYONE is complaining about something, there's a high probability it's warranted..

I'm sure the Refs blessed Kobe with many touch fouls while not doing the same for the Jazz at critical momentum changing moments in the game.

3. MisterPink

MisterPink Member

Somebody on their forums posted -

"JVG is NOT THE ANSWER. There is a reason his teams lost to the Jazz in the 1st round when they had arguably the more talented team. Sloan out coached him. That's right firing the guy who is a better coach for a guy that is a worse coach is a bad idea.

I am beginning to think it's time for Sloan to go. But if he does it needs to be somebody young and unproven like Horny or Corbin."

I really hope they haven't deluded themselves into thinking the Rockets had the more talented team that year. Chuck Hayes*? Howard? Head?! Come on, man.

*Just a disclaimer, I think Chuck is awesome.

4. superpro

superpro Member

Let JAZZ fans have JVG.

Oh, please remind them that with JVG it comes all those retired Knicks and Rockets. Don't get surprised it you see Charlie Ward in the Jazz uniform. Moochie Norris is coming too.

Seriously, they are complaining Sloan not developing young players. Yet just name one young player that JVG has developed in his coaching career!

Luther Head? He was waived and still jobless.

5. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

I'm all for it...then we can bribe JVG and he can destroy the team...make deron williams play shooting guard and start kyle korver at PG

6. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

and oh start a "chuck hayes" at PF outta the dleague and trade deron williams for kirk hinrich for another defensive stopper in the starting lineup!!! yeah!!!!!!!

7. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

I am pretty sure he hates Utah as well.