1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Utah At Dallas

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by justinh, Apr 13, 2007.

Tags:
  1. today

today Contributing Member

The Suns game against Utah will clinch the #2 seed for them. They are currently 2 games up on the Spurs, hold the tiebreaker (division winner), and have just 3 games to play. So their magic number is 1.

It's a perfect situation for us. If they beat Utah, they won't have anything to play for against us.

2. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

God hates this post.

3. zhaozhilong

zhaozhilong Member

God and evil should never be used together in the same sentence as God is the opposite of evil.

That's why the above sentence never existed.

That's why your post never existed.

That's why this thread never existed.

That's why......never existed..........

4. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Que Dr. Who theme song.

5. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

God I hate when people overreact like this!

6. MLittle577

MLittle577 Contributing Member

Perfect, the Mavs let the Jazz win to give them a better shot at home court so they can stop us from advancing to face them, now the Suns beat the Jazz and let us win so we can have home court and possibly face the Mavs and give them hell, Rich!

7. redefined

redefined Contributing Member

Why the hell would the Mavs give a single damn about the Rockets at this point? I bet they don't even know about the current home court ordeal. If you think they cared about "playoff advantages" don't you think they would've let the Clippers beat them?

The season is done and has been over for a week with the Mavs. Last night they didn't play Terry, Dampier, or Stackhouse. They didn't even suit up. Dallas played their 3rd and 4th string point guards and Nowitzki only played 30 minutes going 9-12. Boozer had a huge game and even after all that they only won by 15 points.

Besides, we should look forward to playing Dallas in the second round. It will be great fun.

8. NothingButNet

NothingButNet Member

Actually the Spurs hold the tie-breaker, not the Suns. In order to clinch the #2 seed before playing the Rockets, the Suns must win over Jazz and the Spurs must lose to the Mavs on Sunday. I'm praying this can happen.

BTW, I'm now starting to understand why so many fans hate the Mavs. This is a team doesn't hold professionalism very high, even the Blazers and Sonics are better than them at this point of view.

9. MLittle577

MLittle577 Contributing Member

What is all of this "we" business? I thought you were a Mav fan anyway :rolleyes:

10. today

today Contributing Member

Looks like I was wrong on this, head-to-head record comes before the division winner tiebreaker. SA holds the tiebreaker =(

Hopefully the Mavs will win today and clinch the #2 seed for the Suns.