1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

UTA-DEN

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by JayGoogle, Apr 2, 2009.

Tags:
  1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Itsmyfault/blametracy gave me permission to make this so don't flame me!

Only one game but a good one. I think we benefit more with Utah winning since it'd drop Denver in the loss column to 27. But I refuse to root for Utah so I won't be going for anyone.

2. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Agreed... Utah HAS to win this... Because we lost tonight, Utah definitely has to win this, I can't believe I'm saying this .. but Go .... no, I'm not going to say it.

3. mirror_image

mirror_image Contributing Member

I root for Denver as I want Utah to slip to 8th and face the Lakers.

I don't care about our seeding as long as we have home-court advantage.

4. FFz

FFz Member

I will never hope that a team coached by jerry sloan will win. EVER. Lose and go down to the 8th spot already. ****ING FLOPPERS!

5. Gakatron

Gakatron Contributing Member

I'm fine with the Nuggets getting the 2 spot if we can get the 3. I think the Jazz will finish in the 7 spot and I would be confident with us beating the Nuggets on the road.

6. Gakatron

Gakatron Contributing Member

If we met in the second round that is.

7. Nuggets4

Nuggets4 Contributing Member

Yeah! This!

:D

8. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

I guess, go Denver.

9. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

I think fans of all Western Conference teams except the Jazz (duh!) and Lakers (who don't care) want the Jazz to get the 8th seed. I'll be pretty disappointed if the Nuggets don't thump them pretty good tonight. It may take until the 3rd quarter, but I expect this game to break open at some point. If your team comes out smokin' like the Blazers did and beats 'em down from the start, that'll work too.

It would be logical to want the Jazz to take this game since they will still, likely, finish below the Rockets because of their closing schedule and it would give the Rockets a better chance of catching the Nuggets. But forget logic: Over the years I've had a soft spot for the Nuggets while the Jazz are a major thorn.

10. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Contributing Member

Exactly...as long as we end up with a 3 spot ill be fine...i just want to avoid LA as long as possible, hopefully Utah looses and we can get Portland or New orleans...

Chilcutt

11. Nuggets4

Nuggets4 Contributing Member

Disagree. Utah plays us well, and they're healthy with their backs to the wall. I expect them to come out guns blazing. I'd love to get the win tonight and pretty much drive a stake through their division hopes.

12. Shaud

Shaud Member

I'm confused. I could have sworn I seen you post yesterday or two days ago under Blame Tracy and it still had member status. :confused: :confused:

13. Vanilla Rice

Vanilla Rice Member

The more Utah loses, the less chance we have of playing them. So as usual, I want the Jazz to get their heads stomped in.

1 person likes this.
  14. Noob Cake

Noob Cake Member

Denver has to win, Utah needs to slip to the bottom.

Denver = Biggest pretender with a jello strength schedule

15. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

go thuggets!

fight hard

win big

rejoice!

16. RaferMadness

RaferMadness Rookie

I think we are better off denver winning honestly, denver as a 2 seed? lol that is hilarious. I just don't wanna play utah, because if we do then there is no point in even watching that series since we would lose

17. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

I'll actually go for Denver (as much as I hate their thuggin' players like Nene, Carmelo, and Martin). If the Jazz drop to 8th and the Rockets land in a 2/3/6/7, we'll avoid Utah AND L.A. until the conference finals.

18. rocketsmetalspd

I have the Jazz losing all their remaining road games and finishing in the 8th spot for the playoffs. :)

19. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

There's a poster called BlameTracy (no space). There was confusion because it's similar to Blame Tracy(with space). So Blame Tracy was forced to change his name. Blame Tracy = ItsMyFault.

20. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

The Nuggets may have made a mistake by wearing these weird green jerseys and allowing the Jazz to wear their home white. I sensed a Denver blowout, but I'm not sure anymore.