1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[UT] Michael Huff's Dream

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Vengeance, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Vengeance

Vengeance Contributing Member

This is hilarious. I love IHOP too, and I would *LOVE* it if he could bring one to Pittsburgh.

2. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

That's freaking awesome. I'm not buying a car. I'm not buying my momma a house. I'm buying a freaking IHOP franchise!

That's classic!

3. Hakeem06

Hakeem06 Member

i heard this on jim rome yesterday, it was hilarious. it sures is a lot smarter than buying a ton of stupid stuff like 8 cars, 5 watches, 20 flat screen tv's. it is nice business opportunity to make your money work for itself, and so you have something when you are done playing....and of course, free pancakes whenever you damn well please.

4. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

If only other players were this smart. So many of them only get a few paychecks and then are done in all professional sports league. Instead of spending it on useless crap all of them could just buy one small franchise or maybe even two and actually have something already making money to fall back on if something happens.

But of course all of them think they are going to be superstars and play for years and never get cut....so they waste it on crap that has now value after a couple years. Here we have an example of a smart one.

5. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Pancakes and shrimp. hmmmm.

6. Buck Turgidson

The new chicken & waffles?

7. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

IHOP has shrimp?

Pretty funny stuff though. I guess Huff loves him some IHOP. Like Stack24 said, this could be a smart move in the long run.

8. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

In an interview, they asked Huff where he liked to take dates and he said IHOP. So, the television guys were ribbing him about taking chicks to IHOP on a date. Huff's reply: it's a great place for breakfast. :D

9. pariah

pariah Contributing Member

Huff is awesome!

I'll take a side of homer and a trade up to have him roam our secondary.

He's better than Stanley "The Sheriff" Richards (one of my NCAA all-time favorites). He has the goods to back it up.

More realistic *might* be Griffin. He wouldn't be a bad Bubba McDowell type safety for the Texans. IMHO, they need some big attitude when fools cross our middle.

Huff is freaking cool, but he isn't a need, and isn't attainable. I'm going to eat at IHOP in his honor this weekend.

extra griddle goodness, hold the shrimp...

10. rocks_fan

rocks_fan Rookie

Owning an IHOP. All the cheese blintzes I could eat. Mmmmmm...