1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

UT Knoxville >>> UT Austin

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Honey Bear, Oct 2, 2012.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Its 9:00 AM and you have nothing better to do than your watch-me-I-try-too-hard shtick?

2. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Please post pics .. I'm in the mountains on a very weak connection

3. Honey Bear

This is pretty effortless. Probably all the HGH that makes it so easy for me while you're wheezing at ground zero.

4. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

asian?

5. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

good freaking god this **** is old.

6. Honey Bear

Let me break it down for you.

We're casually jogging. I'm a premium sprinter with a tight body. So when I start going at 20 mph all the chubby, out of shape guys around me are gonna start screamin "SLOW DOWN MAN. YOU'RE TRYING TOO HARD. WE'RE A COMMUNITY, LET'S RUN THIS TOGETHER". Then they turn into rolly polly's and fall to the ground clutching their lungs. You make yourself very transparent when you consider this effort.

The problem, ladies, is that I'm only in 2nd gear. I can't go any lower. This is what I was blessed with so you gotta roll with. It's an embarrassment to my integrity, to my training and to everything I stand for to start walking so everyone else can keep up.

Instead of whining about me, maybe it's time to look at yourseves. The time has come to buy a car to keep up with me, so you won't feel like everything is so much.. effort. So what if my 2nd gear is faster than your 5th? You can overcome your handicaps in other ways.

For the most part, I enjoyed the unique cities in the US. Austin was the only disappointment, and I thought it was my responsibility as a role model to help out future generations. If anyone wants to disagree in a logical and civil manner, you have the floor and my precious time.

But for now I guess.. I'll see you at the finish line.

7. yo

yo Contributing Member

FOLKS THIS IS REAL

1 person likes this.
  8. HombreDeHierro

Dude.. Shut the **** up. This sounds stupid

9. Honey Bear

I'm not here to high five and fist bump with the UT fanboys, and they're getting a little sensitive and emotional with this .. reality check.

But ... I understand.

I'm a sensitive lover.

The key thing to take away is that I'm doing this for the future generations who might become victim to hometown bias. The untainted youngsters with open skies ahead.

10. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

Hey, if your schtick convinces others like you to stay away, I say more power to ya. Perhaps you should move to greener internet pastures as well.

11. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

man iRonnys clutchfans cred has hit an all time low. I would suggest a time out but I think this is going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

The problem iRonny is there is no substance. You give us lots of whirly twirlys and nothing behind it. Post pics of girls you bang. Tell us how the concorde was different between air france and british airways. something. please. trolling UT on a Texas board is amateur. You are better than that you would have us believe.

2/10

1 person likes this.
  12. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

I don't think it's UT Austin coming at you, I think your "Ronny" character has jumped the shark. People get sick of the same routine over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

1 person likes this.
  13. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Welp. This **** backfired.

14. yo

yo Contributing Member

Guys -- maybe it isn't a schtick. Maybe he is just a genuine, bona fide douche.

15. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

you've either never been to austin or spent very little time here. all of the places he mentioned are within austin, many very close to downtown.

Not that it's a surprise. Of all the characters on the board, yours is the most forced and hardest to stomach.

Austin westward into the hill country is beautiful country. It isn't mountains. nobody said it was. Tennessee is a gorgeous state. I can't take the bible belt, though.

16. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

It probably is trader. They have similar posting styles. Maybe clutch could confirm.

17. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

18. updawg

updawg Member

Or his twin bro bigtexxx

19. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Wow. If Ronny really is a Rice alum...all cred is out the window.

Post a pic of yourself or STFU.

20. Nero

Nero Member

I was halfway through the OP and asking myself WTF is this ish?

And then I realized -

Oh, it's a ronny post

Sigh

I should have known better than to click on it.

Let this be a lesson to you all!

Don't make the same mistake I made!

Check closely to see who the thread starter is before you click!

This has been a public service announcement by this board and the Ad Council.